CHP 4 :- Proposal

2 days later

2 days later.

I was in my room getting ready. Aniket and Vinay bhai's are out of town for business purpose. They both work in our family company which is
"Agarwal Industries"

Aniket Bhai is the CEO whereas Vinay Bhai is COO. Papa and chote papa are chairman's.

Papa and chacha ji were the one who first made the company and by their hard work and persistence they made "Agarwal Industries" one of top most companies in India.

Dadu was a renowned doctor in his time. But papa and chacha ji were more interested in business field. So they open their own company. Dadu was never against it. He was happy that his sons wants to do something on their own.

And now Aniket and Vinay Bhai were also interested in business so they also both join the company. Whereas me, I always dreamt about being a doctor like my dadu and save people's life. My family supported me except Dadi cause she thinks I should just sit in house and not do any job. She was ready to get me married once I was graduated but my brothers didn't let that happened.

My bhaiya's stood up for me and let me pursued my dream. I can never be enough thankful for them for this.

I walked down and advanced towards the dinning table everyone was already there.

"Aagaye beti..aaja bet ja" Maa said. I smiled and sit beside her. Maa served me the breakfast and everyone started eating after praying.

"Bhabhi where is Ronak ?" I asked as I didn't saw him from morning.

"He is still sleeping as today's his school is off due to some function" Bhabhi replied. I nodded my head.

"Aur woh acchi baath hai..thodi der aur sojayehga toh Ghar Mai shaanti bani rahegi" Bhabhi said dramatically making us all chuckled except Dadi. She was quietly having her breakfast.

Soon we were done and I started to walk towards the room so I can take my bag and leave for hospital but a voice stopped me in my track and that voice belongs to my dadi.

I turn around to face who was already looking at me with blank look. I slowly walked towards her and stood in front of her.

"Ji dadi ?" I nervously asked her.

"Aaj tuh kahi nhi jayegi" I frowned.

"Huh ? Mai samji nhi dadi"

"Tuh hospital nhi jayegi Aaj" She stated with the same blank look. Before I can ask why ? Papa speak.

"Par kyu maa..woh hospital kyu na jaaye ?" By now maa, papa, chacha, Chachi and dadu everyone stood in the living room and look at dadi with confused gaze.

"Kyu ki..Ghar pe kuch mehmaan aane waale hai" She stated while looking at me.

"Maaji..you didn't tell me before that guests are coming ?" Maa asked looking confused.