Intense

I couldn't show him the logo that night because i was so tired that i slept without having the dinner. I didn't even realise when Rishi came into my room and Shifted me from the Sofa onto my bed.
And four days has been passed, i haven't seen him. Rachel told me that He has gone for some important work and will be back soon.
Meanwhile Me and Cammile have shortlisted the places and small companies from which We will collect our basic materials. Few small companies provide original materials and we have Targeted them to reach out.

From next week, we are going to start taking interviews for interns.
We have distributed advertisement with details of desirable qualification and experience. Hopefully, tomorrow we are going to finalize the building design.

As for now, me and Cammile are doing some chit chats after having dinner.
She is lying on my bed while I'm watching pictures of models on a magazine. Few minutes ago, Tara and Rachel were also here with us but out of tiredness, Tara fell asleep and So Rachel took her to her room.

"Do you miss him?
Cammile asked me while settling herself in a sitting position with a pillow on her lap.

"Umm...yeah..i guess. I'm missing Rishi.
I replied without looking up at her.

"Well, i wasn't asking you about Rishi though.
She smirked.

I looked up at her in confusion and only then i realised that She was asking about Ayaan.

My face went pale. Not because of her question but because when i looked at the door, Rishi was standing there. He was looking miserable.
Maybe Cammile noticed my face and traced my eye sight which was stuck at him.

She gave me a concerned look before leaving my room.

I rushed to Him. Usually His face remains emotionless but today it's different. There is sadness. No, it's more than sadness. Something is hurting him deeply. It's like He is trying very hard to hold his emotions back.

"I..i just came to see if you are alright.
While asking, He placed his palm on my cheek and rubbed his tumb smoothly on it.

Our eyes remained interlocked at each other for few minutes. He was trying to say many things through his eyes.

"It's been late. You should sleep now.
He simply said and turned around to go to his room. But i didn't want him to be alone at this moment. So, i held his wrist. He looked back at me.

"Come with me.
I said in a soft voice.

Then he followed me upto my bed like an obedient child.

I asked him to sit beside me.
But kneeled down on the floor right in front of me and then...
Then he hugged my stomach, he buried his face on it. My heart was beating with the speed of a 'bullet just fired from a gun'.
Slowly he tighten his grip around me. I could feel that something was really wrong with him.
I wanted to ask . But at that time i gave it a hold. And just hugged him back. I knew he needed that , for whatever reasons. I tried to calm him down by rubbing my hand on his back.
We remained at that position for around 10 minutes. And then ...
Then i kissed him on his head. Yup i did that, don't know what made me do so. Maybe just because he is my husband.
That kiss melt something inside him which He was holding for so long. I felt something warm on my t shirt.
He was sobbing. Yes. It was tear drops falling from his eyes. He broke down.
I tried to pull him up but he resisted. He wanted me then and there at that same position. So i let him cry. He weeped and weeped and weeped.

When he finally looked up, at me, his eyes were bloodshot red.
For the first time in my entire life, i also cried by just looking into someone's eyes. I can't even describe in words that how much pain was there into those little eyes. I just wanted to take all the pain. I wanted to see happiness in them. That sorrow made me feel deeply hurt. Yes it was hurting me. I couldn't see Rishi on that state.

"You didn't kill Ruhan.
He finally spoke.

"I..it was me.. those pills..
Before i could complete, He kissed me. I didn't resist. Actually I couldn't, because i knew that my heart has missed his touch so much, even though those touch were just small ones and only for few minutes or seconds. My soul and body aches for his touch. His lips melted on mine. He needed that but i Wanted. Maybe I wanted it more than he needed.
I closed my eyes and just tried to feel every moment, every single movement of his lips.

I opened my eyes almost after a minute He broke our kiss. He leaned his forehead onto mine.

"Believe me Zoya. Please believe me. It wasn't you.
His eyes were pleading me to trust him.
He was going to say something but this time i didn't let him complete...

I placed my lips onto his. I wanted to say him that i entirely and truly trust him and only him.
It was for short time as compared to the previous one. But it gave him strength. I could feel it.

"I trust you Rishi.
I finally spoke after breaking the kiss.

Rishi's Pov:

These four days went miserable for me. I got to know many truths, about past incidents and about peoples.
I got to know about who actually killed Ruhan. And the truth broke me entirely. I wanted to tell everything to Sohail but when i tried to talk to him, he said that HE DO NOT TRUST ME ANYMORE.
The little soul left inside me, died.
It was hard for me to believe that Sohail said those things. I was feeling disheartened. I Wanted to breakdown but i couldn't. I had to be strong.
So i just came back home. Before heading to my room i wanted to check Zoya, if she was alright.
When i went there, She was saying Cammile that She is missing me. Those words worked like a cold sprinkle of water to my burning heart.

When She saw me , i knew that She has predicted something about my condition. Her face became pale.
When she told me to come with her, i couldn't resist because i really wanted to hug her tightly. I wanted to spit everything going inside my mind.

So i did. I hugged her tightly. Though i decided just to hug her but when she kissed on my head. My emotions flooded. I couldn't hold it anymore. I can't believe but yes i cried. I cried in front of her. She surprisingly let me cry. Without asking any questions, without pushing me away, without arguing about anything, She just hugged me back. Giving me all of her support.

When i finally looked up at her to talk. i broke down one more time. This time, her eyes also became glossy. She was crying in my pain. She was looking so pure. I wanted to feel her. I needed it. She spoke something but i didn't listen. I allowed my lips to feel her without asking her. Surprisingly She didn't resist. She allowed me.

I finally asked her to believe me. I almost pleaded. I knew that it's not easy for her. I thought she will decline or She will argue. I was preparing myself for it. But what She actually did is.. She kissed me back. As if She wanted to prove me that She only trusts me.

And then finally She said the sentence which healed half of my soul.
She said, "SHE TRUSTS ME".

--------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies 😁

How was the chapter , let me know in the comment section.

And don't forget to VOTE 🥺❣️

Thank you for reading ✨