First Year

I was locked in my room for the millionth time. I was transporting my Uncle Vernon's favorite desk from his room to his office when Dudley pushed me down the stairs causing me to fall. I dropped the desk and as it toppled down the stairs bits and pieces kept breaking off until finally it crashed at the bottom, and I had about the luck of a crack in the sidewalk and I slammed into the wall.

RAPE WARNING, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

Uncle Vernon burst in and asked what happened, I told him that Dudley pushed me but of course Dudley refused and said that he'd been in his room the entire time. Ungrateful little bitch. Uncle Vernon picked me up by the collar and punched me in the face throwing me to the floor. Then, he did something unthinkable, he called someone and he came in with a group of men. Uncle Vernon and Dudley left me with the men and it started.

One of them grabbed me by the hair holding me up and another tore my shirt and pants off, leaving me in just my boxers, but those didn't last long before they joined the other clothes on the floor. Still in the air another guy came from behind me that I hadn't seen enter, grabbed my shoulders and I felt something large get shoved up my ass. I screamed in pain but they didn't stop, this went on for about two to three hours, by the time it was over, there was blood on the floor and I was lying in it. Uncle Vernon came back in with a smirk on his face and told me get up and finish my chores. I put my clothes on slowly for I was barely able to walk which just caused me to get punched in the face again for taking to long. I went to my room when I was done and crawled into my bed crying myself to sleep.

RAPE MENTIONING OVER

The next couple weeks were the same, I wake up, make breakfast for everyone but me, I do my chores, make lunch, get bullied and beat up by Dudley and his friends, do chores, make dinner, get punched or slapped by Uncle Vernon, finish chores, and go to bed. I'll be lucky if I get a small scrap of food every few days so I usually went to bed with an empty stomach.

Time skip to the train because I'm lazy

I look around to try to find my platform but I can't seem to find Platform 9 3/4.

"Platform 9 3/4 is just over here, hurry up Fred and George." I hear and head towards it.

"Ma'am did you just say platform 9 3/4?" I ask.

"Why yes, are you looking for it?" I nod my head. "That's splendid, why don't join my family? I'm Molly Weasley and these are my children, Fred and George, Ron, and Ginny, my other children are currently else wear." She said putting her hand on my shoulder and I flinch, thankfully she doesn't notice.

"Hello, the name's Ronald, but you can call me Ron." A short red headed boy said to me.

"Hi, my names Harry, Harry Potter." He gasped, his eyebrows meeting the ceiling.

"The Harry Potter?!?! Mommy! Mommy! This boy here says he's Harry Potter!!" He said a huge grin on his face.

"Harry Potter? That's interesting, now if you boys don't mind we need to actually get to platform 9 3/4. Fred, George, go first, show young Harry what to do.

"Yes Mum." They said together and what I think is Fred ran through a wall with George following behind, my jaw falls.

"Ron, I'll go, I trust you can make it with Harry?" Mrs. Weasley said and when Ron nodded she ran through the wall with Ginny.

"You don't seriously expect me to run into a wall do you?" I said when Ron nudged me, or, tried to, I took a step to side, I didn't want him to know about the multiple bruises on my side.

"Yes, I'll be right behind you." Begrudgingly I lined up my cart and started running, closing my eyes bracing for impact but when I didn't I opened my eyes and what I saw shocked me. I saw children in different colored robe like outfits hugging and kissing what I assume is their parents and board a train. The train is what shocked me the most, it was huge and had a weird insignia on the front of it that I'd never seen before. I turn around to Mrs. Weasley hugging Ron goodbye and we head onto the train.

The entire time I just look outside the window, while Ron and a girl named Hermione Granger argue about this kind of spell that's supposed to turn Ron's rat yellow. I sighed and tuned them out until the train stopped and I saw a ginormous castle from the window but I couldn't admire it long before we had to leave the train and follow Hagrid to these boats. We get to the castle and walk inside, apparently we're supposed to get sorted into one of the four houses; Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor. I'm talking with Ron and Hermione when this boy with platinum hair walks up to me.

"Hello, my name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said.

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron spat glaring at him.

"You shouldn't be assorting yourself with these kinds of people, you of all people Harry Potter probably know the right people to make friends with." He said holding out his hand to me, but I just glare at it.

"Yes I do, Malfoy, which is why you should remove the stick up your ass and actually see who's in front of you." I said and turned around to Ron who was grinning ear to ear at me.

"You'll regret that Pottah." He spat at me. I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't think I will, and, you wanna know why?" I asked motioning for him to come closer. I whisper in his ear, "because you're a bastard." I said this just while the doors opened welcoming us in. I walked to the front and looked back at Malfoy with a grin, this year would a lot of fun.