Umbitch

Draco's POV

I follow the oaf holding this monster book that keeps trying to bite me.

"Stroke it's spine." I heard behind me. I whip my head around and find no one there. I stroke the spine anyway and the book purrs letting me finally open it. I gasped in shock and looked around trying to find who'd told me but had no luck. I sit on a rock and look around trying to find Pottah, I was so angry it just made me even more angry, last night was uncalled for, and today I was going to pay him back.

"Looking for me?"

I look down and leaning against the side of the rock I was sitting on was none other than Pottah himself.

"Yes in fact." I said sliding down and facing him. I saw shock move across his face but it's quickly replaced with a smirk. I see kids surrounding us forming a circle but I didn't care, I wanted to prove to everyone that I was angry at Pottah, even if they didn't know the reason.

"Now why would you do that Princess?"

My face reddened but in anger, and I could tell he knew.

"Because I wanted to talk about last night." He was thrown off. "Not expecting that huh Pottah?" I said grinning.

"To be honest, not at all Princess. But if you have decided you want to talk about it, that means that you've been thinking about it." He said, his grin returning and mine disappearing. "I knew it." He chuckled, infuriating me even more than before. I moved to slap his face and as I did I saw the terror in his eyes but not caring in the slightest as he backed up. I saw tears fighting to be set free.

"Wow, I didn't think you had that in you Malfoy, good job." I don't know why but I felt my heart jerk when he called me Malfoy.

"Not so tough when someone is actually physical with you Pottah? You're worse than I thought." I said without thinking. I could tell Pottah was hurt but he put on a brave face.

"I'm surprised at that comment Princess, I didn't think you were ready for that." He said his smirk returning and I cursed myself for feeling happy when he called me Princess. It took a moment of thinking to realize what he meant and when I did, my jaw dropped and my face went red. He chuckled and walked off leaving me in a daze. But I was quickly snapped out of it when Granger punched me in the face.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my face.

"You literally slapped Harry Malfoy and you don't feel bad? I thought that you might have had a little bit of good underneath everything, but these day's events finally proved that you have no heart." She said and it broke my heart.

"You hurt Harry, you should be ashamed of yourself, he doesn't even like hugs and now you're slapping him?!?! That's low Malfoy, that's low." Weaselbee spat at me and he walked off with Granger leaving my heart in ruins as I followed behind the rest of the class. I was so out of it that I didn't even realize that this pink toad faced lady had joined the class until the class started getting restless.

"You shouldn't have students near just a dangerous animal." Umbridge said, or as I like to call her, Umbitch.

"Buckbeak would only ever harm people if they were rude to them." Hagrid said.

"So you're saying that you're keeping a temperamental animal around kids?" she responded.

"W-What no of course not." I don't know why but I felt my face start turning red, I didn't like Hagrid, but I downright hated the pink witch and seeing her be rude to someone who did nothing wrong made me react. I felt a single tear fall down my cheek but I brushed it away before someone saw it. But someone did. Pottah shot up from where he was sitting and stormed up to the pink witch.