✨Princess✨

Draco's POV

This year I was finally going to be the one to make Pottah flare up in embarrassment, multiple times throughout the past four years he's been able to embarrass me too many times to be good, for once I wanted to. I wanted to see the smirk on his face fall and have him rub his neck in defeat, I literally need it now.

I pack my stuff and head to the train station hoping not to run into the raven haired boy that's been haunting my mind, but of course fate wasn't going to play nice this year once again.

"My my. Well if it isn't Draco Malfoy. Back for more?" I turned around and met his eyes which were paired with a grin.

"No, I'm back for school." I said but that just made him laugh and walk off. What the fuck could have been funny about what I said? I just ignored it and joined Pans and Blay in their carriage.

"I hear you've already talked with Potter? Already? If you keep this up people will think you like him." Blay laughed and Pansy joined him.

"Shut it." I growled and sat down looking out the window for the ride but Pans had other plans.

"So, what's the plan to avoid him this year?" She asked.

"I'm going to avoid him this year, I'll ignore him, whenever he tries to talk to me, I'll ignore him and pretend he's not there." I said triumphantly hoping that pleased them. It didn't.

"You do realize that if you ignore him he's just going to bother you more right?" I ignore that, this had crossed my mind more than once but I had to keep steady, it was my only plan. Thankfully they took the hint and stayed quiet, for that I silently thanked them, Pans and Blay may tease me a lot but they're who I'm closest to, we give each other make overs, yes, even Blay and I. Pans is always able to convince us somehow but I secretly enjoy it, it's something that just we do, it's our special thing.

We make it to Hogwarts and I'm actually able to find an empty carriage to climb into before Pottah finds me. But he passes by and gives me a wink, I look away already feeling myself blush. GODDAMNIT POTTAH, SCHOOL HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!! I yell at myself. I see him walking away in triumph and it bothers me, it bothers me so much. I was silent the entire time to Hogwarts, I stayed silent while we made it to the Great Hall though I kept catching Pottah looking at me with a grin. I tried to stay silent but then Mistress McGonagall announced that the fifth years had to stay behind.

Everyone left while the fifth years stayed where they were and Mistress McGonagall started talking.

"This year I have decided to start something new, this year, I have decided that the fifth years houses will be sharing do-" She didn't even get to finish before the room was filled with yelling.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, WHY CAN'T THE OTHER GRADES SHARE TO?" I heard somewhere in the Hufflepuffs.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH THESE DUMBIES?" I didn't hear where it was but I guess it was someone from Ravenclaw.

"WHY DO WE HAVE SHARE WITH THE SLYTHERINS? THEY'LL RUIN THE WHOLE MOOD." I heard from the Gryffindor table and I winced, even though most evil people did come from Slytherin, not all of them, the prejudice against Slytherin was unfair.

"QUIET!!!!!" I had never heard Mistress McGonagall yell and it was clear no one else had because the room went silent immediately. "That's not all, in the dorms, a person from house will be paired with someone from another house." Yelling soon started and I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw that Pottah was smirking evilly at me and knew, at that moment, that he knew about this, and that he'd found some way to bunk us together.

Soon Mistress McGonagall lead the fifth years to the eighth floor and stopped in front of it.

"Golden Snitch," she said and the wall slowly formed a hole and we all walked into the room behind it. It had a large common room that had colors from all the houses coming together beautifully, black and silver couches with blankets and pillows in the colors from the four houses with a gorgeous black light that appeared like it was floating above the middle of the room. there were four floor to ceiling windows on the opposite side of the room with forest green drapes on the side and on the rest of the walls had books lining the entire wall, there was a corner with a stage and a microphone if I remember correctly from Muggle Studies. In the other corners there held a kitchen with two huge fridges and a large counter space, an area dedicated to reading and homework, and in the last corner held a large doorway. It lead to an opening where four staircases lead up to where I'm assuming the dorms are.