Rumors

Harry's POV

My Princess had finally had his inheritance and we'd both never looked better, the next day I walked into the Great Hall and was once again surrounded by gasps.

No One's POV

The next day at breakfast everyone was sitting in the Great Hall eating and chatting with friends when the doors opened and closed. Everyone looked at the doorway, or doorways and everyone's jaws dropped at the gorgeous men that had just entered. At one doorway Draco Malfoy entered with a smirk. He had clearly gotten way taller than he was yesterday, and he definitely looked more muscular. His hair shined with a blue sheen, his skin was glowing even more than Pottah's a few days ago and his teeth were shining as he smirked. Then there was the man that had entered through the other doorway. It took a second to realize that it was Harry Potter because he had somehow gotten even hotter. His hair sparkled with strands of gold running through it, his skin glowed even brighter than before, and some people could have sworn that they saw small little fangs in his smirk. But that wasn't all, both of their eyes sparkled silver with all the colors of the spectrum dancing in their irises. They looked at each other, grinned again, and sat down at their respectful tables, but the room stayed silent switching between taking glances at Harry and Draco.

Harry's POV

I saw everyone gasp in surprise at mine and Princess's entrance and smirked looking at him holding eye contact before sitting down at my table.

"OH!" Ron yelled.

"MY!" Hermion yelled.

"GOD!!" The rest of the room yelled with them making me chuckle.

"What?" Princess and I said together innocently.

"WHAT?!?!" The entire room repeated, it seemed as though their minds were connected for they kept on yelling at the exact same time, including the teachers.

"Why are you looking at us?" Princess and I said together again.

"YOU LOOK LIKE FUCKING GODS!!!" The room yelled and then it was soon replaced with Princess and my chuckling.

"Why thank you Hogwarts." Princess and I shared a look, got up, walked to separate doors, and bowed to them leaving behind the doors. As soon as the doors were closed I heard the Great Hall erupt in yelling and Princess and I burst out laughing and I'm guessing they heard us because they were suddenly quiet. I had a plan and motioned for Princess to go along with it.

"I was wondering what you wanted to do." I slightly yelled to make sure everyone in the Great Hall heard and winked at Princess and he realized what I was doing.

"I didn't have anything planned. Do you?" He said.

"I think we can work something out Princess." I heard creaking and out of the side of my eye I caught the door slightly open with quite a lot of people looking through, I motioned toward it letting Princess know and a smirk appeared on both of our faces. We slowly walked towards each other grinning and as I wrapped my hand around his waist, he put his hands on my chest, I heard gasps and the doors closing. We silently laughed and quietly made our way to the doors grabbing the handles. I nodded at Princess and we walked back in as if nothing happened. I sat down at the Gryffindor table and he sat down at the Slytherin table. I sat in between Fred and George and I had to hold back a huge laugh from bursting out of my lips as I felt everyone's eyes on me while I was eating, and I knew Princess must be feeling the same.

"I'm not holding you back from eating am I?" I asked looking around the room and their eyes immediately fell back down to their plates and I smirked. "So, how's everything going with you guys?" I asked Mione and Ron once people had actually started talking again.