𝟔. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

Birthdays are sort of weird aren't they? They're just dates that make a person feel special , makes a person feel one in a million , when in reality they're probably one in three.

Well tomorrow Martie turned sixteen , they're were so many things she'd legally be aloud to do , and it only excited her , and finally shed be able to catch Paul up in age .

She was walking to George's house because they had gotten quite close over the months , they were quite familiar now and though Paul was still protective , he understood George wouldn't try anything.

She dressed in a brown skirt that reached the top of her knee , mary janes as always, and a blue knitted jumper .

She came up to George's house in the valley of similar houses and knocked on the door , immediately mrs Harrison opened the door , she liked mrs Harrison , she was really nice .

She actually liked George's parents a lot , there was a funny story that when George got the cane at the boys school , Mr Harrison punched the teacher . She thought that was the most hilarious thing ever , so hilarious it reached the girls school and Martie didn't even find out from Paul or Howie , she found out from her friend Claire .

"Hello Martina Love!" Louise said cheerfully, leading her in

"Gosh you must be freezing! Dy'a want me to get you a cuppa tea?" Louise asked as she looked at the skirt she was wearing in the blistering cold .

"Oh im alright mrs Harrison! Thankyou!" Martie smiled as she took he rjacket off and hung it up .

"Give me a shout if ya need anything , George is upstairs darling" Louise grinned walking back into the kitchen .

Martie took her shoes off and made her way up the narrow stairs that lead to George's bedroom , she knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" George said from behind the door , martie opened it grinning .

"Oh ello stranger." George said shifting on the bed , he had his guitar on his lap and it looked far too heavy for him .

Martie shut the door behind her , sitting on the bed opposite him .

"Hiya." She grinned .

"Aren't ya cold?" George said as his gaze ran over her body and her exposed knees .

"S'alright" she said rubbing her hands on her skirt . She looked at the guitar .
"What ya playing?" She said tilting her head .

"Dunno I haven't started yet." He said tapping his finger on the guitar.

"I wish I could play guitar." She said looking at it .

"Ill teach ya if you want." George said smiling with his teeth.