𝟖. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐛

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

The promenade stretched out before her, lined with brightly colored beach huts and bustling with families trying to enjoy the bit of sunshine they might possibly get . The sound of the waves crashing against the shore filled her ears, and she couldn't resist the urge to unzip her boots  to  feel the sand between her toes.

"Hurry up Martini" John yelled as the others walked along the beach , she was sat on a rock for balance  , so she picked up her boots and caught up with them . she was honestly surprised Paul hadn't tripped and fell arse first on a child's sand castle , the way he was stumbling tipsily.

"I cannot believe you." Martie scowled pushing past him as she went to join Howie .

"Where first then Martie?!" Cynthia Said joining by her side .

Martie grinned as she walked through sand , she painted her toenails red the night before , she knew she'd be going to the beach so it was a great time . "Shops !" Martie said eagerly. "Or we could find a club?.." Paul said from behind making both of the girls scowl .

"Its eight in the morning  Paul the only club open is kids club." She said furrowing her eyebrows "and im not planning on recreating Paul McCartneys sweet steaming sixteen!"

Paul groaned "why not it was wild ." He whined and put his arm around john as he walked , that was quite hard because john was very much taller than him .

"I got Vivian Todds tongue down me throat." Paul said with a giggle , making most people grimace .

"Is your brother drunk?" Joan whispered in Marties ear and she nodded with an annoyed expression.

"Ay Jim's gonna kill me if i finds out I've given you those miniatures stead on em will ya?" John slapped Paul's back when he almost tripped over.

                                                                              ★

Four boys stood outside the fith shop of the morning  , John Holding four shopping bags , Cynthias . Paul holding Joans two bags , George Holding Marties three bags , and poor mike Holding , Alyssas  Two bags and four boxes .

Howie went round with the girls because Paul , mainly paul , and george weren't very nice to him at school , Martie wasn't exactly set on why that was it , but she was certain of it , and it broke her heart to think that her childhood crush was a complete bully to her best friend . She expected it from paul  , but not george .

She knew paul had a big heart , thats why he always had girlfriends, each girl shared a bit of his heart , and sometimes she refused to believe he was so mean to Howie , because part of her believes he was like her mum, caring , even though sometimes he was a dick , He always had her back .