𝟏𝟏 . 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

Peter wasn't silly . Thats what Martie thought when she convinced herself to be his girlfriend. He didn't wear a silly quiff like most of the boys his age , He only ever wore a silly leather jacket when it was cold , and took it off in the soldering hot like a normal person , he was handsome , oh god we was handsome , and dad liked him . He wasn't silly.

"Don't you think its a bit weird though?.." peter Buggslowe said fiddling around with the cigarette that he had been considering lighting for the past ten minutes , as he leant against the wall outside the art college , considering weather to attend or not . He did a lot of considering.

"What that she fancies Elvis?" Stuart Suttcliffe scoffed , shuffling his shoes around the pavement, waiting for his mate to stop considering so he could actually get some work done .

"Yeah, i mean ... its not even like she fancies him y'know, like she really fancies him." Peter said emphasising the 'really' in his sentence , as he stressed into the cigarette as if he was venting to the cig and not stuart .

"Dunno, lotta birds fancy him" he said scratching the back of his neck , then turning to see a very late john Lennon slumping down the pavement. "Ay there he is." He chirped and peter looked up from his cigarette, after what felt like eternity .

Peter wasn't really mates with john , he was mates with a mate of johns , but he wasn't mates with john .

He found him quite irritating , like he always had to annoy someone , or he was just extremely immature for his age .

Peter went to Grove Belle and John went to Quarry Bank , so they only really met each other at college, and being that the first time peter met him john called him peter rabbit ,he wasn't too fond of the guy.

"Late again Lennon." Stu said wrapping an arm around his shoulders as all three of them walked through the gates , john groaned . "Sound like Mr Hathaway." He rolled his eyes stubbing out his cigarette.

"Or mimi ." He groaned , looking over at peter who was following along , "so ya shagging McCartneys sister are ya Bugsy?" He said with grin , there it goes , irritation .

Peter sighed in annoyance , john knew how easy it was to crawl under his skin and practically live there at this point , so he kept digging .

"Bet shes in for a reyt treat if shes dating a rabbit , dya get at her like a rabbit anorl?" John said swerving around stuart to walk by peters side .

Peter scowled at him "ay come on Lennon." He grumbled .

"Leave him Johnny." Stuart said wacking the top of his head with the tip of his fingers making him dramatically whine .

"So what about Eddie Kallon ?" Martie asked with an eager grin , she laid on her stomach , on her still very much single bed , her legs in the ear swinging about like a dog wagging its tail .