𝟕. 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐬 . 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 ...

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

"Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday to you , Happy birthday dear Martie , Happy birthday to you ." The McCartneys chorused on the end of the bed , that was one thing about there family being musical and all , They all felt like they had to show off musical wise while singing happy birthday, especially Paul and Martie could see that even with her eyes barely open .

Martie was barely awake and there was very few things that would wake her up at six in the morning , but there was one thing that would , her two brothers and her dad piling ontop of her for a big hug .

"Ughhh" she groaned as they all suffocated her at once , "Thankyou." She struggled to say as her breath hitched back into her throat, patting the nearest back , which was mikes .

"Right . If ya wanna go to Blackpool yer gonna have to get up , hate to break it to ya."
Jim said opening the pink blinds in her room as the sunrise was just coming up as if on cue .

"Ay all i did on me sixteenth was get pissed." Paul said slapping the door frame as he walked out .

"James Paul McCartney!" Jim shouted on his way out and mike shuffled along with a giggle rising in his throat, and for that moment Martie felt actually appreciative of her family , yes mother wasn't here but her dad really tried , tried to make there upbringing somewhat normal, and she loved that .

Martie reached over to her blanket , hugging it tightly, "Im sixteen mum , sixteen!" She squealed quietly, "I wish you could've been here.."

She let down the blanket and scooted out of her bed , it was time to get dressed .

So she did everything she planned on doing , and yes she managed to sleep in rollers ! Okay so it did hurt , a lot , but if George Fancies Jane Fonda then we'll have to BE jane Fonda .

She put a shower cap on and took a shower using cherry pie shower jell from Christmas that sort of smelt like cough sweets more that cherry.

She hopped out the showed after shaving every living thing on her skin , and set out her outfit on the bed . A dark green baby doll dress , a brown and cream tartan mac that Howie gave her as an early birthday present, he said it was from Nina Ricci and that his sister didn't want it anymore , how on earth could someone give away a nina ricci mac? She had no idea but she was happy enough . She also had a green handkerchief
That came with the dress that she would tie around her neck , and she decided between her brown knee length boots , or her mary janes , she went with her boots .

Now she was ready . And so was everyone else by the sounds of it "Martie ya gonna miss the train!" Jim shouted from the stairs and she came running down to the sight of paul and mike waiting impatiently.

"Ill see ya tonight yeah?" Jim kissed Marties cheek as she walked out .

"Look after her okay?" She warned Paul and Mike , and they both nodded leaving the house, paul wearing Drainpipe jeans as always , a white shirt and his leather jacket , Martie wondered if he was like one of those cartoon characters who open there wardrobe and they have multiple of all the same clothes , thats what it seemed.

𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें