𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

"Happy birthday Cherub." Jims voice whispered into the crook of her neck as , he and her two brothers piled on top of her like every other birthday .

She lazily smiled still in a state of sleepiness , hugging them all back and struggling awfully to breath . Today she was seventeen , she still hadn't a clue on what she was going to do on her birthday but john said they'd have a party at his since his aunt mimi was in Ireland visiting his cousins .

She stretched letting them all flop off her bed like very heavy crumbs , "thanks." She grinned scuffing up each and every one of there hair , except probably Jim's since he was almost nearly bald ...

"D'ya want a cuppa or owt love?" He asked standing up and opening her blinds as Paul wandered to her shelf and flicked through her vinyls as if her collection updated since the last time he checked and mike just perched on the end of the bed .

"Two sugars." She yawned, "fat git." Paul mumbled and she threw a pillow that targeted straight onto his head making him turn around and smirk .

"Shall i get your cards? You've got quite a stack this year." He said wandering downstairs and Martie dropped back onto her pillow "Mike yer sat on me feet." She said feeling her feet grow slowly numb and almost dead.

He shuffled a bit , "Your gonna love my card y'know, it will probably make you cry." Mike said proudly, it was as if every year the two boys had a secret competition in which one of them could make her cry they'd put soppy things in it like 'your my favourite sister in the whole history of the entire universe' just to make her cry because it was like a certificate for them .

"Michael I don't want to cry on my birthday thats not a good thing." She frowned . He smiled "ah but it is ."

"Ay what did i say? Your a popular one Miss McCartney." Jim said walking in with the stack of cards , that were presumably all from her endless amount of aunts , uncles and cousins .

The first she opened was Pauls ironically after he just called her a fat git . Peeling the lilac envelope from the top , she took out the card and opened it shaking it sarcastically to see if there was any money in a matter of fact there wasn't .

To Tina

She cringed reading 'Tina' knowing he probably thought he was hilarious writing it .

I know I don't act like it but i do love you , you know .
You make mum proud everyday . Happy birthday Sodder.
Paul x

She smiled at him "softy." She said hugging him tightly, watching mike in the corner of her eyes roll his eyes because he was still competing for the better card .