◈15◈

[Jungkook POV]

I've been noticing Y/N avoiding me for a few days now. She is not even looking at me. She leaves as soon as office time ends. And she goes to eat with others at lunch tim}e too. I feel neglected. She is in front of me but not paying attention to me.

I haven't even been able to see my son for a long time. So today, I decided I will meet him secretly. So by chance while Y/N was busy at work, I went to the 'Kids Play Zone'.

I went there and saw him riding a toy horse there. He was giggling as that toy was moving. I couldn't stop my smile at this. I went to him and picked him up. He looked at me a little surprised but didn't try to get off my arm.

I then looked at the Nanny and said, "I'm taking her out."

"But sir, without his mother's permission-"

"I will talk to his mother," I said and went out with him in my arms.

I bought him ice cream from an ice cream shop. He was very happy to get it and started eating it. I was very impressed to see him. He grew up without his father for so long. Y/N had to suffer so much.

"I'm so sorry, dear. I wasn't there for you and your mother. Will you forgive your father?" I said in a low voice.

He looked at me as if he understood everything I said. Then he moved his hand of ice cream towards me. I wondered, "Shall I eat?"

He pushed it further towards me. I smiled and took a bite of it. Then I returned it to him and said, "Now you eat."

"Do you know what I am to you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'm your papa. Pa.Pa," I pronounced to him.

"Pap...." he mumbled. I was so happy that I couldn't say anything. I kissed him on both cheeks and said, "Say it again, baby. Pa.Pa."

"Pap...pap..," he mumbled and giggled.

"You're so cute, baby. I promise, I won't leave you two alone again. Never....." I pinky promised, holding his pinky finger.

● ● ●

After a while, I took him back to the office. I went to the 'Kids Play Zone' and saw Y/N standing there. Oh no.

She gets restless seeing him and rushes to hug him. She picked him up and kissed him and said, "Where have you been, baby? I was so worried."

Then she looked up at me. Seeing me, her eyes darkened. She looked very angry, but she didn't say anything to me.

"Don't let anyone take him without telling me," she handed him to Nanny saying this.

She then looked at me and said, "I have something to talk to you about, sir."

She looked like she is holding herself back as if fire was burning inside her eyes. I understood she disliked it very much. I wanted to fix our relationship. But every time I make it worse.

I nodded and entered in the office. She also followed me in. I fully entered in my office room and stood in front of my desk.

[Y/N POV]

I was so scared when I found out Jungkook took Junho out. I thought he had taken my child away from me....forever. I thought what I had feared for so long had happened. But no. I was relieved to see Jungkook brought him back.

But it has to be solved. Otherwise he will do it again and again. He has to tell why he is doing this. He needs to clean it up. He has to account for it.

I sighed & said, "Why did you do that?"

"I just wanted to take him out for a while."

"Why? I forbade you to come near my child and yet you-" Tears were now falling from my eyes as a result of that fear.

"Y/N, you can't separate a child from its father. He needs me. He needs his own parents," he wanted to move towards me but I stopped him raising my hand up.

"No need. I can raise him alone-"

Before I could finish, he said, "Okay. But what will you answer when he asks about his father in the future? What will you do when he sees the father of his peers and asks about his one?" she asked emphatically.

I remained silent. His words are true. Junho will ask this question someday but then I won't have an answer.

He came near me & said, "I know, Y/N, I've been cruel to leave you alone. But it's all because of a misunderstanding that I'm guilty of. I admit, Y/N that I was wrong. But Y /N Won't you give me a chance?.... To fix everything?"

I remained silent. He continued, "Please Y/N, don't take my son away from me. I really want you back....in my life."

His request hit me in the chest. I have to think about my son at least. I cannot remove his father from his life. He needs him.

I wiped my eyes and looked at him and said, "Okay, you can meet your son. But I will never go back with you."

-------------End of EP 15--------------

A/N: Please vote dears💜

09/04/2024Tuesday05:30 PM

09/04/2024
Tuesday
05:30 PM