monday, April 8th

A loud screech comes from the school announcement speaker.

*ONCE THE BELL RINGS MAY ALL THE SENIORS REPORT TO AUDITORUIM*

"the auditorum?" i thought, for what though, i have no clue. The study hall class that i was in went from quiet to loud quickly after the announcement had ended.

The bell had rung minutes later and instead of going straight to where i was suppose be i stopped at my locker.

"hey freak" reecse slaps my back.
"whatcu up to petter, are you heading to the auditorium?" he says while leaning his body onto the locker.
🙂‍↕️

 I look at him while grabbing my stuff out of my locker and walked away without a word THINKING this IDIOT wouldnt follow me but-

"sooo no words?😶 " he said following behind
i sighed and turn around.

"listen im busy and whatevers happening in the auditorium is the least of my care." i say while trying to keep all the books in my hand.

"well Its about the senior assassintion game... you dont wanna play?" reese had a smirk now his face, a beautiful one that made me blush in sensation

and then i remembered the flyer that i foujd on my car last week.
"well i could go and just do the rest later." i thought to myself and then looked at resces and then my books that are 10 more secs until falling all on the floor.

"let me help u with that" says reeces walking towards me, he grabs a few my books and even my phone.
"thanks" i said with a smile and then started to walk to lead him to my next class but instead of following me, reesce walked in the other direction.
"Wait where you going?" i said confused and agrevated

"to the auditorium, the meetings almost over." he said and instead of fighting with him. I followed.