thursday 11th april

After reece had explain to me the rumours i now understood why grant was so upset.

"are seriously telling me grant is mad because i used the rest of his zaaaaaaaa" i say slapping my hand on my face.

defention of za : weed or a delicious substance

"yeahhh" reece said and then sighed paised and then said
"well ill talk to latter i have to go to class."

"alright bye" i said walking away from reece and walking into the opposite direction.

i decided to go find grant and apologize but i realized i didnt know where grant actually does or goes.. so i walk around and i pass chase furbur, me and chase were like this 🤞 so i wasnt nervous or like awkard to walk pass but then i seen who he was with.. caden allen.

i pause for a second in concernt manner bc im pretty freakin sure chase ferber has a freakin girlfriend but instead of confronting this i back up and walk the other way bc chase my homie but as i walked down the hallway i seen macy in tear peaking from around the corner.

i didnt realize landon was also taking a view on this and fluttered my hair strings when i realized he also had simpathy for macy

i didnt realize landon was also taking a view on this and fluttered my hair strings when i realized he also had simpathy for macy. after chase and caden walk off holding hands i seen macy run into the bathroom Making sad whale nosies, i was confused and sad bc her boyfriend not only cheated on her but he was a gay.

more hours of searching for grant was a waste of time it just lead me to getting introuble by mrs scardino who, man oh man, she was really into me, i mean come on im petter march, the hottest badest most talented beautiful thing at school not even the teachers can pass me up, basically so she almost wrote me up but i suduced my way outa there. back to class... pl

I was in my last class, and i was searching up water guns to get for the assainastion game, i wondered who could've gotten me as their target and then i started to look around. my class was full of slow people ( running wise) against me, they could never keep up to squirt on me

once i finialy realized what water gun i was gonna use to eliminate jasmine, i suddenly realize i gotta make a plan to get myself near jasmine. i do some snapchat reasurching and i find where she lives and shes not even at school today wow.

BELL RINGS**

"gots to go find grant to get mi telephono " i thought as i grabbed my stuff and headed to seek grant.

"have you guys seen grant?"

"nope"

"nah havent seen him all day"

"no he looked sick and pale this morning, probably went home."

i sighed and head to my car out of sadness until i realized i see grant walking to his car about to leave, so i run over and try to ask about my phone but he says nothing.

"grant?!? grant talk to me" i start to shove him

"i said answer me papi "
i shove him harder this time he starts to get angry and throws a delicate punch, i dogge it and hold his fist pulling it back

"what the fuck dude why are u so upset" and he swings for another punch and this time its me right in the gut."