3 days before prom

as prom got closer more fights broke out. Chase and macy were no longer together because of afar with chase had caden. The sammy and mya fight had still been a problem they were beefing with eachother like ever day....

I decided to ask maggie out, not my best option but Landon volpe didnt want me.... even though life wasnt that bad i was still getting threats like crazy, also me and grant work things out. i made it up to him by buying him more za and by apologizing sencerly.

it was only a few people left in senior assassain, me,big  t-man, alexia, jasmine, bradly, joe, chase, and a few weirdos. and the threats only got worse.

i thought i had it in the bag but I swear bradley was always a step ahead and i was starting to get scared.

i decided after prom night i would find jasmine in her vonurable state and Finish her off.

but for now let me go to track practice.

RING RING - bell 🛎️

"LETS GO PETER, COME ON, LETS GO WORK THOSE GLUTS BABY" mr dhiel says while i do my bench squats.

"i-i cant" almost ruining my perfect form but able to do one last set before my legs shake in temble.

i wipe my face as i walk to the gym locker room, dhiel slaps my booty but then realizes how sweaty and wet i am, so he sniffs his hand and wipes it on his shirt.

"u did pretty good, but maybe next actually squat a good amount of weights" and then he walks off.

mr dheil wasnt an ordinary guy, his HAirCUTS were INSANE i mean they were cutt by talented haircutter people.

but enough about dhiel, as i was walking up to my car, i put my protectant sunglasses on and feel a little less nerve wrecked that i already am.

as i sit in m....

To be continued bc i accidentally dont know why this is tiny and black