night of thursday 11th

I woke up head aching in the hospital.

"where am... i?" i ask sad and vanerable, i look around and i see a cute nurse and uhh rahmat and my handsome father (peter ur dad so handsome) 

"Son... are...you alright...?" my dad said almost in tears.

rahmat said with a serious firm voice "i found u just laying completely spread out on the school parking lot"

"yeah im chill" i said

"what happened?? did someone hurt you, ur gut was like bruised when the nurse looked under ur shirt"

the nurse crippled in feelings and blushed from being introduced into the conversation

"rizz" i said proudly  but then i shoolk my head and got back to the story,

"basically what happen was i was asking grant about my phonie and he was like not answering and iphones arent cheap so i was like made and shovin him and then he did a combo on me type shi"  my dad was in shockingly face motion.

"ill speak to grants parents" my dad said angry reasurring me justice

HOURS LATER -
once everything setteled i just didnt know what to do, my dad bought me a new phone but all my saved stuff and photos were gone, but then i realized snappy chat kepts ur memories and pictures u take ok there forever, so i looked ok there...

my mouth drops by the photos i see, i not only stole and used grants za but i also trashed up his art stuff and got him arrested...

"wow thats crazy" i thought to myself

ding dong

huhhh, who could that be nobody ever comes to my house

"delievery" unkown speaker

"i didnt order anything.??" i said outloud, thats weird.

i look out the blinds to see a short guy hat covering his face, a water gun and a phone recording. i pause for a second to realize its bradley is my assassin.

 i pause for a second to realize its bradley is my assassin