Chapter 14

RAFAELO'S POV

What are you doing here?" She asks calmly, no trace of her previous shyness.

"What do you think?" I raise my brows in question, taking a seat by the tub and swirling my hand inside the water, destroying the bubbles so her flesh can peek through.

"Are you here to kill me again?"

"Maybe," I answer as I hover my hand over her body, moving it and watching the water ripple around.

I move higher until my hand reaches her tits.

"But it will be a different kind of death. The type you'd welcome." The corner of my mouth curls up as I watch a slight blush color her features.

She takes a deep breath, her chest expanding as she inhales, her nipples protruding through the mist of the bubbles.

"Are you being indecent, dear husband?" She asks in a sultry voice. But then again, everything she says sounds like a fuck me, her husky voice going straight to my cock and making the bastard stand to attention.

"Indecent?" I smirk. "I'm the model of decorum, dear wife," I retort, my tongue between my teeth as I stare at the beauty in front of me.

Fuck, but it should be illegal to look like that.

Her tawny skin is the perfect contrast to the white of the foam that surrounds her. Her freckles are more pronounced against the blush that mars her cheeks and fuck if I don't want to kiss each and every one of them.

Soon...

Her eyes are framed by thick lashes, and as she turns towards me, the light hits them at an angle, one more brown, the other a deep green. Her full lips part as she inhales before swallowing audibly, evidence that she's not unbothered for all her cool appearance.

And I can see why too. Because my pretty girl is being daring. Raising herself into a sitting position, I watch in awe as the water drips from her chest, the perfect swell of her breasts coming into view first before her mounds become completely visible. Two perfectly formed globes hang full and heavy, the sight bewitching and oh, so inviting my mouth is already salivating for a taste.

The little witch has other plans, though.

She raises one finger to my chest, her nail on my skin as she grazes it lightly. A shiver goes down my back, the gesture so erotically charged I almost come in my pants.

I catch her hand just as it skirts the band of my boxers.

"You're courting danger, Noelle," my voice comes out rough and thick.

"Am I?" She wets her lips, batting her lashes at me.

Before I know it, my hand is wrapped around her wrist as I pull her towards me, her wet body sliding against mine. She releases a soft gasp of surprise as she finds herself in my arms, but I don't give her time to panic.

Swooping her up, I lead her to the shower stall in the back, bringing both of us under the warm jet of water. The foam washes away from her body, her gleaming skin revealed for my perusal.

And damn if it doesn't affect me.

"Raf," her soft voice caresses my ears. "What are you doing?" she asks as she turns to face me, her eyes wide with inquiry.

"Taking care of you," I tell her, letting one hand trail down her front. "Spoiling you," I smile at her curious expression. "Making you happy."

The corner of her mouth curls up, her face threatening to explode into a huge grin. But she reins it in as her eyes twinkle mischievously.