Chapter 15

Rafaelo's POV

I'm going crazy.

There's no other explanation for the fact that I've been pacing around the room for the last five minutes.

Five minutes since Noelle walked out the door, taking almost all the stationed guards with her for her therapy appointment. Five minutes since I assured myself it will all be fine.

It isn't.

In my bid to show her I'm not some raging caveman, I've tried to keep myself from smothering her with my obsessive tendencies—like the fact that imagining her alone in the world is enough to make me break out in a sweat.

It has been particularly harder after Cisco and Yuyu moved out, leaving us alone in the entire house. Suddenly, I was able to let loose and stop having my guard up. But that also meant having Noelle next to me at all times, which in itself is dangerous.

If I were to recap how the last two days have gone by, I would list our fun activities—watching movies, playing video games and composing music—while adding the grim fact that I've been going to the bathroom every hour or so, either for a cold shower, or to jack off.

I've also learned the meaning of blue balls for the first time ever. They fucking hurt.

Noelle is too hot for her own good, and my dick approves too much, fact being the raging erection I have every time she's near. It doesn't help that she's been extremely generous in opening her legs for me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the mere taste of her making me come in my pants—another fact that she's not aware of.

At this point, I wonder if she considers me a saint, since I haven't as much as let her touch my dick. But fuck... My self-restraint only goes so far.

The moment she puts those tiny hands on me, she's either going to end up with my cock down her throat, or fucked in every hole until she can't walk anymore...

"Fuck," I curse out loud.

My thoughts are not helping.

Especially now that I know she's out of my reach. Why the fuck did I have to listen to my brain when I decided to behave normally and not smother her?

What the fuck am I still doing here?

There's no point in fighting a losing battle, so I just put my coat on and grab the keys of the car. If I break a speed limit or two, I might be able to catch up with her.

My adrenaline is pumping, but a few close calls later and I find myself behind her car as it turns towards the parking lot of the building.

Following closely behind, I park next to the other cars, taking a bag with me as I exit the car.

"Oh," she frowns when she sees me.

I paint a smile on my face to hide my harsh breathing or the fact that I might appear on the afternoon news as a prime example for reckless driving.

Am I the same person who could have recited the driving manual and who always preached safe driving?

I've always prided myself on being a prudent person, carefully weighing each argument before reaching a conclusion and never diving head first into danger.

Well, screw that. And while I'm at it, screw sanity too.

"What are you doing here?" She comes towards me, her hips swaying from side to side.

She doesn't even realize how sexy she is with that determined walk of hers, and my overheated brain—not the evolved one—is already at its limit as it starts imagining how she'd look pinned to the hood of my car while I take her from behind, work my cock inside of her...