Chapter 2 - The Healing powers

Jeffrey sees the warrior raging and just unleashing Kachi energy to destroy the city without restraint, he seems to be crying and shouting with anger non-stop, probably something is happening to him.

"Well, it's time to stop this mess, sadly he is not strong enough for me, oh the disappointment...".

Jeffrey flies toward the angry warrior and kicks him in the face very hard, he is pushed away from the kick and his yelling and anger subside for now.

"Hey! Who are, oh... Jeffrey Tomha the hero of the city! the criminal's greatest fear! It's a great honor for me to get a kick in the face from you."  says the warrior sarcastically.

"Look, I saw that you were really angry, and even cried, You went on a rampage here, You killed innocent people just because of the amount of kachi you just released out of anger, I don't usually do things like that but, I can help you, what's your name?"

"My name is Terry, but even you won't be able to solve my problem, things are very complicated for me."

"What could be the problem? Do you lack money? Do you want attention? To show your power to everyone? Say what the problem is and take advantage of this rare moment that I even care about a criminal and his problems."

"I'm not a criminal! I... I... I just don't know what to do, I'm at a loss, I've tried everything."

"Look, there are a lot of police and helicopters here, the police want to catch you, let's fly to a quieter place and talk there, okay?".

"Okay, I have nothing to lose anyway."

Jeffrey and Terry fly from the place and reach the roof of a tall building to talk there.

"Come on Terry, I don't have all day, understand that I don't do things like this with anyone, I usually kill the criminal or subdue him and move on, but here I feel it's a special case so I'm willing to give you a chance to talk and maybe try to help solve the problem."

"My sister has cancer, I've been trying for years to find a cure for her disease and I just don't know what to do, this disease is so incurable, I'm already starting to lose hope."

"Look, if this is your problem, I really have no way of helping you because I'm not a doctor, unfortunately, my medical powers are quite limited".

"Wait, are you telling me that you can cure diseases with your powers? Do you have healing powers?".

"Yes, but they can heal injuries that are on a more external level such as a fracture, blood loss, and small wounds, I did not train my medical powers enough to heal diseases like cancer, and it is also less interesting to me to train the entire medical side of my power".

"Look what I understood from the kachi power is that you can do anything with it, both use it for bad things and good things, all you need to do to use the Healing power is simply to be calm, you have to concentrate all the light Kachi to your soul and your soul releases a powerful Kachi energy that gives medical Chi and then you can heal injuries or diseases, the problem is that my soul is not calm, and my chi energy inside me is not pure enough to use my Healing power in captivity to cure serious diseases, do you understand?".