Chapter 7 - Jeffrey vs the purple hunter

The hunter teleports towards Jeffrey at great speed and tries to punch him in the face, but Jeffrey sees it coming and easily stops the punch with his finger, it seems that the hunter is not on Jeffrey's level after all.

The hunter is calm and continues to smile.
"Okay, you're not a worm, after all, looks like I'll have an interesting fight here".

Jeffrey stands confidently and does not move, he waits for the hunter to surprise with his next attack.

"Here I come! Jeffrey!".
The hunter tries the same attack again, only this time he uses a  light Kachi that covers his entire hand.

" The deadly light fist blow!"

"The hunter trying to give a very strong blow to Jeffrey's face but Jeffrey without blinking just moves to the side, and quickly jumps and kicks the back of the hunter who flies backward.

"Is that all you got? Listen, you're a pretty pathetic hunter, I have to point that out."
The hunter laughs out loud.

"You think you can affect me psychologically with those statements of yours? It won't work for you! Now I'll just use an attack that might surprise you a bit, Jeffrey!.

"I, Roshen, the purple hunter, am about to use my strongest attack, against you, be proud of it!".

"Your strongest attack? Okay, just give everything you've got, but it won't help you anyway, dumbass." Jeffrey says with a chuckle

"Roshen starts to charge his attack, and it looks like he's using the Purple Kachi! The Kachi that Jeffrey created by himself and so far was the only one able to use it, but not anymore, it seems that there is another person who can use the most special and powerful Kachi.

Jeffrey in complete shock says to himself in his head.
"How can this be? I am the sole creator of the purple Kachi, it took me 4 years to develop this energy, how can it be that a weak hunter like him can control this Kachi? I don't understand what is going on here."

"You seem to be in shock, Jeffrey!, I have researched you a lot! I trained for 5 years to master this purple Kachi of yours, and I managed to master it well, now I am a master of it! I will defeat you with the attack you created!".

Roshen finishes charging his attack, he releases the big purple energy ball he created with his power.

"Violet Death Attack!!!!!"

Roshen's strongest attack was unleashed on Jeffrey's face, Jeffrey looks serious and understands that... it's nothing for him.

The power of the energy is devastating and the whole kingdom is shaking, the ground is falling apart and some dirt is scraping Jeffrey's cheek.