Chapter 6 - Wanted

Terry and Jeffrey enter the territory of the kingdom, the building where the king and queen are still quite far away, but they are already in the initial territory of the kingdom and it seems that there are many residential buildings around and the weather is very rainy and dark.

"Wow Terry! You don't understand, this place looks crazy! So green and dark and has a very interesting and mysterious vibe, I'm dying to fight the hunters!".

Terry starts to shake a little with fear as they walk and remembers the last time he was in the kingdom, his old memory from the previous visit taking over him.

"Terry, are you okay? You're shaking a little."

"I... I... I'm a little scared, I remember my last visit here and realize how scary this place is."

"Don't worry, we'll find the medicine for your sister and get out of here as fast as possible."

"Ok, I think we're getting close to where the king and queen are, let's fly there, Terry."

"Wait!, Don't fly here, there are a lot of people and hunters here and if they see you flying here just like that they can catch us, let's keep a low profile."

"Maybe you're right, although I don't care but I'll go with your advice, what do you suggest we do?"

"Let's go to that house there, we'll see how the people that live there can direct us to the king."

Terry and Jeffrey move forward and see an isolated house at the very beginning of the path towards the kingdom itself, Terry knocks on the door, and a woman opens the door.

The woman opens and quickly closes the door in panic.

"Hey! Open the door, you stupid woman! Me and my friend Terry here need to know how to go to the king and queen without too much attention."

The woman opens the door."Come in quickly."

"Hey, what's your problem? Why are you so anxious to see us."Jeffrey asks curiously.

"You don't want to know, I'm still shocked that you weren't caught"

Jeffrey is a little mad and asks impatiently "What happened? Speak already!".

"Both of you are wanted!, your signs are hanging everywhere in the whole kingdom, if the top hunters catch you, that's the end of you."

Jeffrey laughs"Are you stupid? Do you think I care about some weak hunters? I want to fight the king and take  the medicine, that's my whole goal."

Terry is in complete shock, he doesn't understand how the hell Jeffrey is wanted, it makes sense that Terry should be wanted but Jeffrey? Something doesn't make sense here.

"Show us the signs, I want to see it with my own eyes and see how the hell Jeffrey is wanted to."

"Okay, look!"