Chapter 8 - Sofia remirez

The war in the Revenge Kingdom has started, but meanwhile, Terry's sick sister sofia is alone at home waiting for Terry and Jeffrey to return with the medicine, she has 6 days left to live according to what Jeffrey said on his last visit, and it seems that all that is left for her to do is wait for the coming death.

Sofia has been sick for a year, but before the illness, she was a karate fighter in her spare time and loved to fight and participate in tournaments, it seems that at the age of 22, she is going to die of cancer, and even when she can use the light Kachi, it still does not help her, she can't get the Kachi out at all.

She tried hospitals, she did 4 chemotherapies in one year! But she gave up, her hair grew very fast from the last chemotherapy she had 4 months ago, and although she used to be a fighter and strong, now she is weak and lonely and she doesn't even have parents to take care of her in her last days.

Their father, Toro Remirez, left for the kingdom to get the medicine but his traces are unknown to this day, Jeffrey and Terry are her last hope, if they fail, she will die, but she has already accepted the situation, the last time she cried was before Her last chemotherapy, but since then, she is calm, and at peace with her situation.

During her sleep, she suddenly hears a knock on the door, which is quite surprising for her because, except for Terry, no one has visited the house for a year, Sofia wakes up and goes to the door.

"Hey, who you are?.

"Are you Sofia Remirez?.

"Who's asking?".

"My name is Jackson, and the woman next to me is Jenna, we came here to take you with us."

"Why do you want to take me?,  um Nevermind, You should go, you have nothing to look for here and sure I won't go with you

"Why do you want to take me?, um Nevermind, You should go, you have nothing to look for here and sure I won't go with you."

"You don't have that much of a choice, we are hunters from Revenge Kingdom, and it seems that in your condition you won't even be able to attack us." Jackson says calmly

"Look, little girl, we do look young and beautiful hunters that God touched and created us in such a good way, but we are not stupid, do you think they will be able to get out of there? You should remember one thing, they will not come back, and you will die very soon, But, we want to spare you the dark death here in your home and we will take you to the kingdom, King Yashin wants you as bait while Terry and Jeffrey fight there.