Chapter 3 - Shadow and Light kachi

After all of Jeffrey's healing attempt and the news that Sophia heard, she goes back into the house without saying a word, Terry and Jeffrey are still standing outside the yard.

So look Jeffrey, I don't know how to explain it so well but I'll ask you first, how is your control of the shadow kachi?"

"I'm better than you at this, that's for sure". Saying Jeffrey confidently.

"Hey! Stop being sarcastic and listen!" Terry yells angrily."Look I'm ashamed to even tell you this but I have no choice, I, I, I don't know how to use the shadow kachi at all."

"What!!!!!!!!!!!???????" Jeffrey shouts in shock.

"Wait wait wait, are you telling me you don't know how to use the shadow kachi at all? Not even a little bit?"

"No, But I use the light kachi perfectly, you can say that I am a master of this kind of kachi".

"I see, how does this whole thing of you not knowing how to use the shadow kachi exactly help to heal your sister?".

"I need you to understand me, I still can't tell you why, I just need you to train me, train me to control the shadow kachi, and after I control it properly, I will explain everything to you and also how it has to do with my sister."

"You're a strange person, I can't believe I even agreed to help you in the first place, what will I get out of training you?, what will I gain from this?".

"You'll gain a new adventure from this, isn't that what you're looking for? Every time people see you fighting criminals with an angry and cold face they don't understand why you do it without any passion at all, but I understand very well what you're looking for, you're looking for an adventure! I'm right, aren't I?".

"Oh yes!!! You're right! finally, someone noticed it! I'm looking for someone strong, a new adventure, something interesting to happen to me in this life! I'm already too bored to deal with criminals!, They're all weak and miserable!." Jeffrey shouts with excitement and joy.

"Then I'm ready to offer it to you, but first, train me, I need to master another type of Kachi so that I can be as strong as possible

"Then I'm ready to offer it to you, but first, train me, I need to master another type of Kachi so that I can be as strong as possible."

"Okay, I agree, but if I find out you're lying to me, your end will be very, very quick!."

"So how do we start?" Terry asks while smiling.

"So, to use shadow Kachi you have to be angry, you don't have to show it externally but you need to have your soul and your emotions inside to be angry and dark. if you are too calm, it won't work, but this is not Only what you need, you also need darkness, you can't use this energy when there is daylight outside, Same method with the light Kachi, you need sunshine and be calm, even though you were very angry when you used Light Kachi so, it's quite interesting.

"I told you, I am a light Kachi master, I can use the light Kachi even at night, before my father disappeared he taught me to master it completely, even though now I hate my father he helped me a lot in my past."