Chaos

Ishelle POV:
Everything turned to chaos after I sounded the alarm. At first, I was invigorated and thought the war could end without bloodshed. I just wanted to find that place that had everything we did not have so that it could be shared, but chaos is all there is. Everyone is running for their lives and some are still fighting the government.

As days went by and the streets turned more violent than ever, I made my way out of the warzone not because of being cowardly, but because I just figure that if that paradise is found then all of this will end because that freedom will not belong to just one.

I rush around my world and try to think hard about where it could be until I see a young boy making his way out of a barrier. As I make my way over, he notices me and comes towards me.

"Come," he says but I pull back, "I am trying to get everyone to safety."

Rian POV
This girl looks at me with confusion as she must be wondering why I want to bring the war to a peaceful land but I know it is for the best.

She starts sprinting past me to where I came from so as to open the door.

Their POV
Ishelle looks at him with annoyance as she tries to open the door.

"It does not work that way," Rian says seriously. "So," she asks me and Rian shakes his head, "how do we break down these barriers?" Rian shrugs his shoulders, "Why do that when you can all come in?" "Like the government would allow us to all stay by you," she says seriously, "there is a war out here and you are not willing to help because you are...perfect." He shakes his head, "Thanks?" "It was not a compliment," she says with annoyance, "you are literally smiling while I struggle because you cannot feel sadness." "I must say that this is the happiest I have been in a while," he says honestly, "life is great in there but there are issues like I need to find this girl to be able to help my friend find her sister." She sighs as she quits trying to open the door, "What is her name?" "Ishelle," he says kindly. Her eyes widen, "That is me." "Oh," he says with an even wider smile, "nice to meet you. I am Rian."

She rolls her eyes and points at the door, "How do I open it?" "From this side," he says seriously, "I have no clue." "Ugh," Ishelle says with annoyance, "it could be...." Just then the door opens and the walls start collapsing like dominoes.

"Nevermind," she says seriously. Rian stares in shock at his home and all the people running out of it.

"I thought it was supposed to be pretty," Ishelle says as she looks at the black trees and smog. "It used to be," Rian says seriously. A young girl runs into his arms and says, "They are trying to capture us." "Who?" he asks patiently. She points behind Ishelle and everyone starts running except Ishelle.

Once they reach Ishelle, everyone stops beside her causing Rian to feel a sense of hurt inside him as the Perfect stop running, facing them.

"What do you want?" Rian asks seriously. "What you have always had," Ishelle says seriously, "but now it is destroyed and my goal is gone. Everyone behind me must decide what they want to do until a government gets set up, but I will be going to live out my days somewhere far away from here as life is not worth it anymore."

Soon, everyone falls silent as the skies start to clear of smog. Things start to calm more than they were before as they were out of control but, now, the sky is a shade other than grey and the wind has calmed as well as the storms.

Everyone disperses from behind Ishelle to think of a plan since their plan was ruined.

Rian comes with Lilac to talk to Ishelle.

"What is it?" Ishelle asks with anger on her face. "This is Lilac, your sister," Rian says with pain in his eyes, "but I will be taking care of her and my sister until I can find our families since you are not fit to care for her." Ishelle just shrugs, "I wish you all the best, but I am not you and I am not perfect, so it's best you stay with your own people until the world gains some sort of control again." Lilac's tears fall quickly and Rian takes her hand while they make their way into the forest with Petunia.

Ishelle's POV:
I head in the opposite direction of the Perfect people as I make my way into the world as it has calmed down from how it used to be even though it isn't perfect. There seems to be a balance that has returned to the world.

I continue to walk, so as to find something I am looking for, but I don't know what I am looking for.

Rian POV:
We rush into the forest at a fast pace, but as we go further it is clear that not everyone can head in the same direction so people spilt up into groups of friends and families. I end up going with Petunia and Lilac as we head out into the forests.

Lilac smiles sadly at me, "I guess I expected more than I got." Rian sighs, "Sorry about that. I think she doesn't know that she is perfect, but I don't think she will believe us anyways. Time will tell what happens next girls, but we will have to learn to live without a lot." "I guess she doesn't know how being perfect works," Petunia says with a giggle as she continues walking obliviously through the tall trees that triple our height and make us feel small. As darkness starts to fall, we find a cave that we head into to hide for the night until we find somewhere more permanent.

Their POV:
A few months goes by and the new government is put into place, then everything starts to be controlled once again as people start to come to terms with reality.