Experiments and Work

Ishelle POV:
As I wake up to a new day, I find the boy staring at me. "What's your name?" he asks me curiously. "Why?" I ask him in confusion. "Just so I can tell everyone else," he says seriously. "Ishelle," I say with a smile, "and yours?" "Adan," he says and, then, heads out of the room as they free everyone to go outside for the entire morning, so I follow to enjoy the outdoors and the meal they provide there. The little girl smiles at me and says, "I'm Daisy." The older girl in the room pats the little girl's head and holds her hand, "I'm Akari. Come on Daisy, let's go outside."

I get off the bed as they leave the room only to come face-to-face with Iris.

"You scared me," I say with my hand to my heart, "Do you need something?" Iris sighs, "Let's be honest. Everyone here hates you, but you are still doing this for them and they don't know. You should tell them?" "Why? Just to throw it in their faces?" I ask him and he sighs at my words, "They need to know that they are safe," Iris says seriously. I shake my head, "But they aren't. If they don't get answers from me then they will go after other people. You need to understand that, whether or not I tell them, nothing is going to change." I notice a lady coming from behind him, "Ishelle, let's go." I nod, "Bye Iris. I'll see you later."

"Follow me," the lady says politely, "Madam Blue Rose is waiting for you." As I enter her room, the red-filled one, I see her sitting in her chair with a smug smile.

"Ishelle," Blue Rose says with a smile, "want some breakfast?" "Sure?" I say as I feel there is something she is not saying, as usual, "is there a reason I am here?" "We are just waiting for your partner," she says seriously, "Cyclamens." I sigh deeply as I nod slowly.

Cyclamens walks into the room and stands next to me but at a distance.

"Cyclamens," Blue Rose welcomes, "sit, please." I tense as she says this because I remain standing, but I guess that is how it is. "I am assigning you to watch the cameras in this facility," she says kindly and Cyclamens nods, "you will be watching Ishelle on the cameras to make sure that she doesn't eat for as long as we determine so." I tense again as she says this, but Cyclemens smiles and nods. "Gladly," he says with an even bigger smile, "and if she doesn't comply?" I shake my head as they talk about me in the third person. "I was thinking Iris or Daisy may be subject for if she fails," Blue Rose says threateningly. I sigh deeply, "I promised to do this no matter what, so why do you feel the need to threaten me?" Blue Rose smiles smugly, "Just to make sure you have motivation over the next few days or more." I grind my teeth as I try to remain silent, "Can I leave now?" She nods and Cyclamens seems to be enjoying the whole situation, "Cyclamens will escort you back."

Cyclamens sighs but gets up and walks with me through the halls, "Can't wait to watch this." "I'm sure you and all the other perfect people in here as well as imperfect are looking forward to it," I say seriously and he looks at me with confusion. "What do you mean?" he asks me curiously. "We're here already," I say politely, "Just that I am more alone than you think." As I walk into the facility and make my way to the outdoor area, I notice Cyclamens looking confused, but soon he is out of my view and I am in the outdoor area.

As I see all the Perfect people who should be my friends and I see their glares, I start to wonder about what Iris said, but I guess this is just who I am so I sit alone and am handed a tray of food by the workers.

I take the tray and sit down, then I see Daisy run over towards me and look at the tray. "Not eating?" she asks me and I shake my head. "You want it?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "I think that the older boys need it more," she says kindly as she takes it from me and rushes over to Iris. I see him look at me with confusion as he takes the food and gives it to someone, then he makes his way towards me and I sigh because I don't want this conversation.