Unique

Hey guys. I'm still with my brothers and I'm having more fun than I've had on this vacation. I also went to a funeral of a guy who's a a relative to some people related to us but I have no idea who he is. Anyways I wanted to go.🙃

Rian POV
A few days went by, but nothing exciting ever happens nothing scary, nothing dangerous. I went for a walk through the bushy forest, the greenish colored grass smelling so beautiful in the bright sunlight.

I made my way further in and it became darker but not creepier. And I think I see an angel because it looked so real, bright and blinding but, the guy looked so confused and scared. He even asked me, "Am I in heaven?" So I knew that something definitely wasn't right. Where'd he come from? He probably thought he was dead. People had always randomly come into this world but they weren't that confused, ever. They usually knew where they were and what had happened to them. But we never, ever asked any questions about it to them.

I was about to ask him what he meant but I'd never seen him here before and just as I was about to he disappeared. I was in awe and shock. What had just happened?

Ishelle POV
I went straight to school but I wasn't expecting anything amazing. Just the same boring day. We always watch the news at school and today we did the same. The day after my grandpa disappears I'm still quite heartbroken because after this year my life's over.
Good morning and welcome to the news. We would like to tell you that recently there's been 20 robberies and 5 terrorist attacks. "Shocker,"I muttered to myself. And the heist to get Queen Elizabeth's crown was a success for some and a horror for others.

But then all of a sudden she started to faze and I saw a video stating:
I've seen the world we should all have and I must say I don't regret what punishment I may get but I'm meant to live eternally there's another world where there's peace and no food shortages but the government seems to think that only some people deserve this. While others should live in this hate filled world.

The whole time he was fazing and I realized that, that's my grandpa. He didn't die I was lied to. I was having this internal battle while my grandpa was getting dragged by the police. The video didn't stop and continued until he was in the police interrogation room. And I knew from experience that they didn't have mercy on anyone.

"You deserve death for this how dare you come back here,"the officer asked. "I didn't have control to where I was going but believe me there's a world where people live forever and it's beautiful. It reminds you of heaven-,"he was cut off by a officer. "SHUTUP OLD MAN, YOU THINK WE'RE CRAZY THAT WE'LL BELIEVE THIS STUPID STORY. THAT YOU WERE MAGICALLY TRANSFERRED SOMEWHERE,"he shouted angrily at my grandpa. "I know you know more than you're saying . Can't you tell the world. I mean I've lived my whole life here in this horror movie and now I only find out I'm one of them,"my grandpa said patiently.

Them, who's them and why is he one of them? My world is turning upside down. This makes no sense and I know the police man is lying. What's happening? If there's another world, why are we being restricted from entering it. What's there to hide? I honestly need to find out what they're hiding, why and how to reveal it to everyone.

Hope you enjoyed guys. I'm trying to make it more more but I'm still learning how to do this properly. Sorry it's short.