Bio

Name: Y/n Wayne

Age: 18

Physical Appearance: Y/n stands tall at 6'1", his physique toned and agile, a testament to his life's trials and relentless training. His hair is a tousled mass of short black strands, often appearing as if he's just rolled out of bed or come from a scuffle. His eyes, warm honey brown, seem to capture the light.

Personality: Y/n embodies a complex mixture of abrasiveness, sarcasm, and a rough demeanor, his words often edged with a biting wit that keeps others at arm's length. Observant and keenly perceptive, he misses little, his street-honed instincts sharp and reliable. Despite his tough exterior, Y/n exhibits a warmer, more protective side towards the few he holds dear: Alfred, Bruce, and Dick.

Background: Y/n's early life was marked by hardship and survival on the unforgiving streets. An orphan with no memory of his parents, he became a street rat, his days filled with the constant struggle to find food and avoid danger. This life honed his skills in stealth and observation, turning necessity into an art form as he resorted to stealing to survive.

Amidst his life of petty crime, Y/n found an unlikely escape in the performances of The Flying Graysons, sneaking into events to watch them with awe. It was here he forged an unexpected friendship with Dick Grayson, a bond strengthened over shared experiences and mutual understanding.

As years passed, Y/n's activities led him down dangerous paths, eventually crossing with nefarious figures like Bane. His life teetered on the edge of a precipice, balancing between right and wrong, until a tragic event at the circus, the death of Dick's parents, changed everything. In the aftermath, Batman stepped in, offering Y/n and Dick a new path.

Under Batman's guidance, Y/n was reborn as Falcon, alongside Dick's Robin. They thrived as Gotham's protectors until a pivotal moment shook their world: Dick was seriously injured by a gunshot. Batman, fearing for their safety, proposed to sideline them. Frustrated and feeling underestimated, Dick contemplated abandoning being a hero with Batman, viewing it as "Kid Stuff."

The tipping point came when Dick and Y/n decided to leave Gotham, seeking independence and a new start in Jump City.

Skills:

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Y/n's combat skills are exceptional, honed through years of street fighting and rigorous training under Batman. His fighting style is a blend of raw instinct and refined technique, allowing him to hold his own against formidable opponents.

Expert Acrobat: Reflecting the influence of watching The Flying Graysons and training alongside Dick, Y/n possesses extraordinary acrobatic prowess, utilizing flips, rolls, and aerial maneuvers with ease in battle and navigation.

Expert Martial Artist: He is versed in multiple martial arts, his techniques perfected through intense discipline and practice, making him a formidable adversary in any close-quarters combat scenario.

Intimidation: Y/n has a natural ability to instill fear in others, a skill he's refined to manipulate and control situations, often using his imposing presence and stark demeanor to his advantage.

Expert of Stealth and Disguise: His street upbringing made him adept in the arts of stealth and disguise, skills that he further enhanced under Batman's tutelage, allowing him to infiltrate and exfiltrate with uncanny precision.

Tracking: Y/n's keen observation skills extend to tracking, where he can deduce the whereabouts of individuals or objects through subtle clues and traces left behind.

Escapologist: His knack for escaping from seemingly inescapable situations is unparalleled, reflecting his resourcefulness and ability to think quickly under pressure.

Expert Tactician and Strategist: Y/n possesses a sharp mind for tactics and strategy, often planning several steps ahead of the enemy, which makes him an invaluable asset in both planning and executing missions.

Expert Thief: A skill born of necessity from his days on the street, Y/n has refined his thievery into an art form, adept at pickpocketing, lock picking, and bypassing security systems with ease.

Suit: Domino Mask