God Damn Moths

Y/n now had a newfound disdain for moths, especially one as gargantuan and mutated as Killer Moth had become. Each powerful swing from the creature was initially slow and clumsy, as it adapted to its new, monstrous form. But quickly, the swings grew more precise and faster, a horrifying blend of beastly ferocity and calculated strikes.

Y/n, moving with practiced agility, dodged each attack, using the moments in between to attach a series of miniature explosive discs onto the beast's thick hide. When Killer Moth swung at him again, Y/n nimbly sidestepped and delivered a sharp uppercut to its jaw, using the momentum to spring back and trigger the explosives.

He shielded himself as the discs detonated, engulfing the area in thick, black smoke. Y/n tensed, waiting for any sign of movement from the smoke, but initially, nothing stirred. Then, suddenly, a strand of green, silky substance shot out from the smoke, narrowly missing him and dissolving the concrete where it landed, leaving it bubbling and smoking.

"Of course, he shoots acidic blobs," Y/n muttered to himself, watching the concrete disintegrate. His attention snapped back just in time to dodge two more acidic projectiles. He ducked under the first and rolled away from the second, narrowly escaping the corrosive substance.

As he regained his footing, Y/n came face-to-face with Killer Moth charging out of the smoke. The creature slashed at him, its claws raking across Y/n's chest and drawing blood. Gritting his teeth against the pain, Y/n managed a back handspring to evade another vicious swipe.

In a swift counter, Y/n threw a handful of smoke pellets directly into Killer Moth's face. As the area filled with dense smoke, he seized the moment to dash back to his motorcycle. He kick-started the engine, the tires screeching as he accelerated away, leaving behind a cloud of exhaust and tire marks.

Above the dispersing smoke, Killer Moth unfurled his new, grotesque wings and took to the air, his eyes locking onto Y/n's rapidly moving figure. Despite the injuries and the explosive encounter, the mutated villain was relentless, soaring above the smoke to continue his pursuit.

—————
A New Light
_________________

Y/n zipped through the traffic, desperately trying to put distance between himself and Killer Moth. His gaze darted upward just in time to see the creature unleash a white, adhesive substance directly at him. With a sharp swerve, Y/n dodged the attack, glancing back only to see it plaster a car's tire, rendering it instantly immobile. Killer Moth emitted a frustrated shriek, hovering menacingly above.

As the street lamps flickered ominously, Y/n watched a swarm of moths detach from the lights, swirling in a cloud around Killer Moth. "I should've brought bug spray," Y/n muttered, eyeing the unsettling scene.

The moths then surged towards Y/n like a barrage of living bullets. He swerved sharply, narrowly avoiding the first wave as the insects crashed into the asphalt, their bodies crumbling on impact.

Killer Moth, showing a control over the insects, directed three more streams of moths at Y/n like heat-seeking missiles. Weaving his way through the traffic, Y/n ducked under one stream and sped past a bus just as another stream shattered through its windows.

Twisting his body in a tight maneuver, Y/n barely dodged another potentially fatal attack, but not without cost. A few moths grazed his shoulder, their bodies bursting upon contact and leaving a searing small hole in his shoulder.

Regrouping for another attack, the moths reformed and dove at Y/n once more. In a quick reflex, he reached into his utility belt, pulled out several explosive pellets, and hurled them behind him. The pellets detonated upon impact with the moths, unleashing a massive explosion. A fiery black smoke enveloped the swarm, incinerating the insects instantly and turning them into mere dust.