Lean Green Fighting Machine

Y/n leaped through the hole in the wall after Garfield and Mammoth. The clash was intense; Garfield and Mammoth were locked in a struggle, their hands interlocked, muscles straining. Garfield slowly gained the upper hand, pushing Mammoth back with a fierce determination.

From behind Mammoth, Shimmer dashed forward, her fingers trailing along the ground as a plasma-blue energy emanated from her hand. The concrete beneath her command morphed and surged upwards, forming a jagged spike that struck Garfield squarely in the stomach, sending him hurtling backward.

As Mammoth prepared to capitalize on Garfield's vulnerability, raising his fist to deliver a crushing blow, a flurry of miniature devices adhered to his face. The devices beeped rapidly before exploding in a small but effective burst, stunning Mammoth.

Reeling from the explosion, Mammoth tried to clear the smoke from his eyes, only to be met by Robin's foot slamming against his face in a precise kick. As Shimmer turned to assist, she caught a glimpse of Y/n charging towards her from the corner of her eye.

Reacting quickly, she swept her hand along the ground, manipulating the concrete to form a solid wall in front of her, attempting to block Y/n's advance. However, Y/n was ready; he threw a batarang that arced around the makeshift wall and struck Shimmer in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious.

"Damn, I'm good," Y/n boasted as he vaulted over the concrete barrier.

Y/n darted his gaze to where Mammoth and Robin were tangled in combat. Robin agilely dodged a lumbering swing from Mammoth, using his arm to propel himself into a spin kick aimed at Mammoth's jaw. But the giant barely flinched. In a swift counter, Mammoth snatched Robin by his jacket and hurled him effortlessly, sending him crashing into a nearby wall.

Seizing the moment, Y/n sprinted forward, scaling Mammoth's extended arm and delivering a sharp knee to his face. As he did, he quickly planted a series of sticky bombs along the back of Mammoth's head. Jumping off, Y/n hit the detonator, and the bombs erupted into a small, fiery explosion around Mammoth's head.

As Mammoth swept his arm in a wide arc to retaliate, Y/n executed a smooth roll off the limb, landing nimbly on his feet. The smoke from the explosions briefly clouded the air, but as it cleared, Mammoth's eyes locked onto Shimmer, still unconscious on the ground. His expression twisted into one of fury.

"Shit," Y/n muttered under his breath as Mammoth turned toward him, his face a mask of rage. The giant raised his arms, poised to smash Y/n into the pavement. Reacting swiftly, Y/n slid under Mammoth's legs, scrambling up his back with the agility of a seasoned acrobat.

From his utility belt, Y/n retrieved a gas mask and quickly positioned himself above Mammoth. As the behemoth tried to grasp him, Y/n deftly avoided his large hands, pressing the gas mask firmly against Mammoth's face. He hit a button on the side, releasing a cloud of knockout gas directly into Mammoth's nostrils.

Mammoth's movements became desperate as he flailed, trying to dislodge Y/n.

Mammoth grabs Y/n arm and pulls him forward just enough to reach his head. Mammoth's grip tightened around Y/n's head, lifting him effortlessly off his back. Y/n struggled, his legs kicking out in desperation, landing a solid blow to Mammoth's jaw. The impact, however, seemed to do nothing more than ruffle the giant.

"Queen Bee is going to love watching this," Mammoth growled, his grip intensifying. Y/n felt the pressure building, his vision beginning to blur at the edges, darkness creeping in.

Just as the situation seemed dire, a massive force slammed into Mammoth. It was Garfield, transformed into a rhino, who charged with such momentum that Mammoth was sent tumbling away, releasing his grip on Y/n. As Y/n crumpled to the ground, he clutched his head, groaning, "Worst headache ever."