Chapter 15

Alana's POV

I was reluctant to watch a movie with this delusional family who think that I am now apart of it, but I have to say I did enjoy watching the movie as growing up I didn't really watch much unless I was at school and they put something on during classes as my mum couldn't afford a T.V. I let go of my frustration and relaxed back into Maria and watched the movie quietly with them, it was a strange movie where a blue alien dog thing crashed on earth, and he was evil but a little girl found him at an adoption centre and she made him good. They had a saying 'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten' and I loved everything about this movie so far.

I started to get this feeling in my tummy which made me feel very uncomfortable so I tried to move a little and see if it would help but it did not, and then I realised, I needed the toilet. They surely do not expect me to use this diaper, I have to find a toilet, but I'm scared they wont let me so I tried to not think about it and sit still again but this did not last long, the urge to pee became almost painful, so when Maria asked if I was ok, I swallowed my pride and said I needed the toilet.

Maria was quick to pick me up and walk back upstairs towards that nursery I woke up in this morning and when we arrived she sat down on the rocking chair and applied pressure to my tummy while telling me that I had to use the diaper. I flipped and started screaming, this is so humiliating, they are belittling me, I am a 12-year-old girl so why are they treating me like this. After feeling more pressure applied to my tummy, I could not hold it any longer and let it go. I bawled my eyes out in complete embarrassment, and I hated myself, but Maria was praising me, why? This is not normal in any sense.

Before I was aware of it, I had been laid down and Maria was changing the diaper and once done like every other time I have cried she picked me up and rocked me until I calmed down. I could not bear to look at her, so I hid my head in my favourite spot, you guessed it her shoulder. I feel her start to move and I can only guess we were heading back downstairs. I was too lost in my own head of embarrassment that I hadn't realised we had stopped until I felt myself being passed over and another set of hands touching me. I froze but did not have much time to worry about having to face anyone because who ever took me from Maria turned me round and cuddled me close while rubbing my back. After a few moments I had basically calmed right down and it helped that whoever I was cuddled into right now smelled really nice, they kind of nice that makes you want to relax, but my moment of relaxing was short lived when I heard them speak.

"May I?" I think that was Xander who was speaking, I remember his voice was deeper than his brothers. What is he asking to do? Before I could think of the possibilities, I was repositioned on his lap from sitting resting on him to lying down in his arms and then I saw it, another bottle. I tried to refuse but with him reassuring me that it's okay and the fact that he was so persistent and his voice is just relaxing, I hate it, but I gave up knowing he was not going to give up. I reluctantly latched onto the bottle and started suckling. I am not sure how much I drank but I found myself getting really sleepy and though it I would just close my eyes to rest them.

I felt something moving on my tummy, it took me a moment to feel that it was a hand moving in a circular motion and it was soothing, making me want to snuggle down some more and sleep but that wasn't going to happy. My other senses came back and I could register a voice. He is back but something is different, I feel weird, happy and relaxed, why? I do not know but I think I like this feeling of not being scared.

"Wakey, wakey princess, time to get up."

Antonio's POV

After leaving my family after breakfast I made my way to our warehouse down by at the farm. This warehouse is where we bring those who need to be taught a lesson and this usually ends in one of two ways. Severely beaten until they are most likely not recognisable or dead, its as simple as that.