◈17◈

I've heard that when times are so good, they pass in the blink of an eye. Now perhaps I saw its signs. The three minutes passed in an instant. The audience wanted to enjoy this moment more. But they seemed very happy with the arrangement.

A middle-aged businessman walks up to Jungkook and shakes his hand. Then he smiled and said, "Awesome, Mr. Jeon. Great presentation, truly unique. I would love to do this business deal with you."

"It would be my pleasure, Mr. Han," Jungkook smiled.

Thus, everyone started congratulating Jungkook. Everyone was very satisfied and happy with this presentation. But only one person was not happy, and that was Yunjin. Actually, it is the nature of some people to be jealous of the progress of others. But that's her problem.

I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling. Jennie smiled at me, "Really Y/N, your idea was amazing. I'm sure you'll be promoted this time. Congratulations in advance."

"Thank you."

● ● ●

It's really boring now. Because everyone is partying, the workers are working but the four of us are just watching. If we don't have anything else to do, Jungkook can just give us leave.

"No, not anymore. I can't sit any longer," Karina said angrily, standing up. She took off her ID card and loosened the sleeves and hem of her shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked in surprise.

"I'm going to dance on the dance floor. Are any of you going?" she proposed.

I said in a worried tone, "What if Ju-ah I mean the boss catch you?"

"Will he go looking for me in such a crowd? Nothing will happen," she said as if he was sure.

"What if someone else understands?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"How will they understand? I took off the ID card," she said with a smirk.

I sighed and shook my head. Everyone except me agreed and prepared to hit the dance floor. But they didn't leave me alone.

"You're coming with us," Jennie said, tugging at my hand.

"No, no. I can't dance," I shook my head.

"No is not acceptable."

They forced me to the dance floor. They started to dance and urged me too. But I stood like a statue.

I will not dance here at all. Impossible! First of all, my dancing is terrible. Secondly, there are all important clients. I don't want them to catch me and cause embarrassment to the company. Thirdly, Jungkook is also here anywhere. I will be very ashamed if he catches me. So, it is impossible in every way.

But I was enjoying the crazy dancing of my three colleagues. They were enjoying themselves out of their wits.

I suddenly felt very thirsty. So, I wanted to go drink water. Just as I turned back, I bumped into a man's hard chest.

"Sorry-" I said but as I looked up, I froze.

Jungkook was in front of me, looking directly into my eyes. His eyes were full of desire, lust and wildness. I saw a different look in his eyes and it made me motionless. I felt my legs go weak, my whole body shaking.

I bit my lower lip with my teeth but Jungkook stopped me with his fingers on my lips & said, "Don't do it."

I quickly released my lips from my teeth. Suddenly, I felt my lips dry. I stared into his eyes without blinking. And I was nervous and sweating profusely.

Jungkook led me further into the crowd. As a result, we both got mixed up in such a crowd and darkness. No one will recognize us from here because everyone is busy dancing.

But what is Jungkook actually planning to do?

-------------End of EP 17-------------

11/04/2024
Thursday
01:30 PM