◈18◈

[Jungkook POV]

Y/N's idea is truly unique. Clients loved it. After that, the party continued at normal pace. But I haven't seen Y/N anywhere this whole time. I looked around for her but couldn't find her anywhere. And meanwhile I can't even go and look for her because.....

"Babe, come on, let's dance," Yunjin said, pulling my hand.

"I don't want to dance. I don't feel like it," I said, pulling my hand out of her grip.

"Why do you always do this? We are a couple. Why will people think if we don't dance?" she held my hand again.

Couple? When the hell I made her my girlfriend? She just makes up things out of the blue.

I was so annoyed that my face showed the signs of it. I stared blankly at the dance floor. Suddenly, something caught my eyes.

Same hair, same body shape from behind and same clothes type as Y/N. The girl standing on the dance floor is like her replica. Wait.....is that Y/N?

I was a little surprised. But soon a smirk appeared on the corner of my lips. I let go of Yunjin's hand and slowly walked towards Y/N. She was facing the opposite direction, so she didn't see me. Meanwhile, Yunjin was looking at me confused but I ignored her.

I quietly went and stood behind her. She suddenly turned back and was startled to see me. But soon her eyes locked on mine and she froze.

I got lost in the blue of her eyes and forgot what was happening around me. I felt like we were wandering in another world. Just me and her - she and me.

My eyes fell on her moisted lips. Damn.....! They look soft & delicate.

She noticed I was staring at her lips. So she nervously bit her bottom lip with her teeth. This little act of her was able to awaken the beast in me. The pain of not having her for so long and now the emptiness of not getting her when she is near me, created a desire in me. And it's out of my control.

"Don't do it," I put my finger on her lips and released her lower lip from her teeth.

She was really nervous now and her body felt weak. This aspect of her is my favorite when I dominate her. She as if surrendered herself completely to me.

I led her further into the crowd but she didn't stop me. I was happy about it and a smile appeared on my lips. I placed her right hand on my shoulder and intertwined my right hand with her left hand. A perfect position for our reunion dance!

I slowly started moving my body to the rhythm of the music. Staring into my eyes, Y/N started moving her hips along with mine. I held her left hand and spinned her and then tugged her in my chest. I placed both my hands on her back and bent her backwards. I had my face an inch above her chest. Damn......Her body fragrance is hypnotizing!

I lifted her back up and looked into her charming eyes. She is lost and lost in my world, so am I. I can't stop myself anymore. I can't explain how fast my heart is beating. So, I gave up....self control.

I smashed my lips on her lips. Although she was taken aback by my action, she did not stop me. She moved her lips very quickly to the rhythm of my lips. She put her hand slowly on my chest and I put my hands on her waist. I'm sure she can feel the crazy beating of my heart. But I'm not ashamed of it. I want her to know how much she affects me.

I placed my hand on her cheek and deepened the kiss. I sucked her lower lip and she was trying to suck my upper lip but her efforts were negligible to my strength. I tried to insert my tongue in her mouth but she was not allowing it.

So, you will tease me now? Okay...

I squeezed her waist and she moaned. Taking this opportunity, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and smirked in victory.

Our tongues began to fight for dominance. As we were kissing, I embraced her completely in my chest so that there was no gap between our bodies. I hope this moment never ends.

[Author's POV]

They were so engrossed in kissing that they thought no one was watching them. But no!

Yunjin was burning with anger at the scene before her. "You're going to regret it," she muttered angrily.

But soon a smirk appeared on her lips. She took out her phone and took a few pictures. Then she licked her lips and muttered, "That's enough. That's enough to finish you off."

[Y/N POV]

I can't think of anything but this kiss and Jungkook. I think that's right. I don't want to end this moment.

Suddenly, there was a phone call. Our kiss was interrupted and we separated our lips from each other. Jungkook checked that it wasn't his phone. So, I checked my bag and it was my phone.

I stepped away from the crowd and answered the phone. It was Mrs. Jung's hospital nurse's number. I answered the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Miss Y/N, Mrs.Jung has passed away."

My phone fell from my hand on the ground.

-------------End of EP 18--------------

11/04/2024
Thursday
10:50 PM