『★』ƧƬΛЯƬΣD ЩIƬΉ ᄂӨЩ GЯΛDΣƧ『★』

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Sonic was looking down at his phone, as he was checking the address, that the principal had given him...the blue hedgehog was wearing a baggy red hoodie with the letter N stitched into the center of the hoodie, with baggy black pants, on his back was his backpack that was filled with his notes. Looking at the fancy victorian style mansion, in front of him. He really couldn't help but to feel nervous, if anything this could be the home of one his bullies.

The hedgehog only adjusted his black glasses back into place...before he knocked on the door. His ears twitched at the sound of the front door opening.

"Oh...it's you..."

The blue hedgehog only tilted his ears back, when he saw the black hedgehog, still dressed in a dark navy blue jackal with a white fur trim around the hood, a white t-shirt underneath that jacket, and black pants with a gold chain that loops off of his pants.

Sonic only swallowed the lump in his throat, as he was about to speak, but Shadow stepped to the side to let him into his house.

"T-thank y-you...Principal A-Acorn assigned me to you." Sonic stammers, as he was just hiding his face into his books that he was holding, it was habit of his when ever he was near his bullies.

"Yeah yeah, she told me...just follow me"

Sonic nodded as he followed behind the hedgehog...he was just looking around the hallway that was walking down at the many things that were hanging up on the walls, this was kind of the first time that he's ever been inside of a Popular Kids home.

The moment that Shadow opened the door to his room, he let the shorter male inside first before walking inside himself, as much as he bullied the other...he did kind of enjoy how submissive he was. As his crimson eyes watched the blue hedgehog started to get himself settled on the floor.

"S-So, what are you s-struggling w-with?" Sonic asked, as he unzipped his backpack.

Shadow had gotten his own homework assignments and classwork, as well as the his failed test...looking down at it well mostly it was just biology and math. "Here."

Sonic took the test papers and saw the results, he only nodded as he handed the papers back, turning back to his backpack and started to pull out his own notebook and notes.

The evening was rather quiet, during the tutoring session...Shadow wasn't really paying attention to the blue hedgehog's instructions about the subjects that he was failing at, his eyes were just glued onto the other Mobian's body.