『★』ΉΛЯƧΉ PЦПIƧΉMΣПƬ『★』

I'm going to be changing this Idea

I'm going to be changing this Idea...cause them getting locked into a BDSM Dungeon makes no sense, cause you have to pay to use one. But I'll keep everything else the same.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Shadow was glaring at his boyfriend from a distance, with his arms folded...the black hedgehog hadn't really been much the same since him and his rival had started dating, sure he was the Ultimate Life Form, but even so he still can have some hidden mental health issues, thanks to his time on the ARK, and witnessing his only and first friend getting shoot.

His ear twitches slightly at the annoying chuckle that the blue hedgehog made when he was talking to a female mobian, he only growls underneath his breath when he saw a hint of red on her cheeks. Before any harm could go any further.

"Ow! Hey!" Sonic called out when his arm was roughly grabbed, he only flinches feeling the black hedgehog's nails dig into his flesh...drawing some blood, before he could protest, he was dragged out of his own party.

"Ow...Shadow your hurting me!" He said to his boyfriend.

"You have some nerve talking to someone else." Shadow coldly said.

"Chill out Shads, I don't even like her...are only friends."

Shadow only growled at the word, he knew what he saw, with a cold glare in his crimson eyes...friends don't make flirty gestures at one another.

Sonic was struggling to get out of Shadow grip, while he was being dragged, but he was only hurting his wrist in his efforts, thanks to the blue hedgehog's strong grip. Giving up do to the pain that was feeling he got a look around at his surroundings. "Er Shadow...where are you taking me?"

Shadow didn't respond, as he just kicked down the door to a cabin that he had built far away from Green Hill...Sonic had been struggling so much that he hadn't noticed that they had chaos controlled a good enough distance away from the house.

Before Sonic could ask again, he suddenly grunted when he was thrown hard onto the ground of the empty cabin. "Ugh...Damnit Shadow, we weren't doing."

"I saw the way you looked at her!" Shadow growled as he pinned the hedgehog to the ground. Keeping Sonic pinned, the sound of ripping can be heard from the blue hedgehog, clothes.

"Stop Shadow! I'm telling you the truth...I only have eyes for you!" Sonic pleaded, which only cause his head to be pushed further into the ground, making it hard for him to even breathe, his body jolted when his jacket and t-shirt were ripped off of his body.