『★』FΣЯΛᄂ 『★』

I dunno what your asking of me here

I dunno what your asking of me here...but I'll think of something I guess

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Nine Months had passed since the Eggman War had ended...though most of heroes that had fought in war, were left in a state of brokenness...no they didn't lose their minds, they only lost their will to continue fighting against Eggman.

After all everyone was doing their part, to keep mobius, from falling into the hands of Dr. J Ivo Robotnik. But not a lot of them had will to keep going after they had rescued Mobius' Symbol of Hope, only for him to completely forgotten his ways.

It was a sad moment for the Resistance, when the hedgehog had be rescued.

They were only battling Eggman's Forces for Six Whole Months.

When the Red Wolf and a Black Hedgehog had found him. He was completely feral...the chaos energy that was in his body had made him simply adapt to the torment that he when through.

The Blue Hedgehog, was covered in dry blood stains, burns, heavy and permanent bruising, bite marks on his thighs and inner thighs, his chest, arms, neck, and shoulder, deep gashes as if he had been whipped hard repeatedly on his back, a massive bruise on his left cheek, the burn scars was on his legs and the left side of his neck and chin, the skin at his wrists rubbed off showing of his raw blood skin, from the shackles. His teeth were unnaturally sharp as if his, had lost his adult teeth and news one grown in.

But that wasn't the part that broke the Resistances Spirit that day, it was that he had been found six months pregnant. And with the surgery having been forced onto him.

Upon returning to the base, he didn't recognize anyone...thus making his recovery impossible. It was heartbreaking to see Mobius' Greatest Hero, in such a state...it was like watching captivity wild animal, who had been in captivity for to long.

But by orders of Knuckles, even with the Hero gone...the war had to end...it was enough motivation to get everyone's spirits back.

✩ ✩ ✩

Shadow presses the key into the keyhole of his front door...opening it, the black hedgehog in his hands were some groceries and other items.

Within those so called weeks, the Black Hedgehog hadn't really given up on the blue hedgehog's recovery, seeing that it had been almost a year now, and he hadn't made the slightest bit of progress besides the feral mobian trusting him, at least it was enough for him become his and his child's care taker.