『★』ᄂӨVΣ ΛFƬΣЯ DΣΛƬΉ『★』

Yeah I have a better idea

Yeah I have a better idea...but Shadow is still a murderer, just you know

We just don't condone Unnecessary Amy Violence, cause like in these AUs, Amy likes Sonic, but as a Brother and Friend.

We stand Non-Amy Rose Abuse.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️ ✤ ✤
(Continue at your own risk, after all this is a request for this...but seeing that the death was for Amy Rose, instead of Sonic, this is what you got instead...)

(The Plot for the Story, is that Sonic got Kidnapped by Shadow, on his way home from school, Amy and Shadow both are Grieving over the Lost of there Baby, that was born prematurely, and didn't survive, Amy being a Doctor has a lot of Medical Training, and equipment to help keep Sonic Alive, cause thought of Torturing a Helpless Highschool Student, pleases Shadow enough to deal with the grieving, while Amy just goes along with it cause his makes her husband happy, the Moment that The One shot takes place is during at least 6 months after Sonic had gone missing, he had made an attempt to Escape but Shadow stopped him before he left the front door.)

✤ ✤ ✤

"Every thing hurts..." Sonic mutters, as he as the soft sound of something dripping onto the floor...the bruised hedgehog was struggling to catch his breath.

As there was just a strong pounding in his head, his eyes fluttered up, as he found himself in a concrete room with a small light, his vision was kind of fuzzy do the strong hit that had taken to his head.

"Finally your awake."

Sonic started to hyperventilate, when he heard the familiar voice...but instead of air he was only wheezing...and coughing, before an Oxygen Mask was forced onto his muzzle.

"Calm down, you ungrateful shit...Chaos do you have any idea how much trouble you caused me!??"

Sonic taking deep breaths from, from the oxygen mask, he only shook his head...his mind was foggy as he didn't remember what happened to him.

"Tsk, of course you don't...I fucking hit you hard with in the face with a single ass punch." Shadow only shook his head.

Sonic tried moving his arms only find that they were cuffed to a metal table. When his vision came too he got a clear view of Shadow's face, and the situation that he was in...though his right eye was stinging and his head was still throbbing.

"Heh...You look kind of cute when your helpless." The Psycho said was a grin on his muzzle.

"P-Please...I'm s-sorry..." Sonic whimpered out. As tears threaten to stream down his face.