『★』ƬΉΣ FЯΛƬΣЯПIƬY'Ƨ ƧᄂЦƬ『★』

I don't know what that title says cause Um I don't know the language or I'm just too dumb to understand

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Sonic jolted awake in his bed...well mattress that was on the floor in the spare room of the large house...which just so happened to be his fraternity house. He wasn't treated best at the house mostly because he was in the home of Emerald College's Football Team, and other athletes.

Cause of his last name, Hedgehog if the fraternity and sorority homes were organized by first names he would have probably avoided being in a place that treated him like some pet, or slave. Sonic pulled his phone close to his face... he didn't have his glasses on and his vision was very poor from a distance, as the light from his phone lit up his face, and the small dark room that didn't have a window in, he only read the time.

"Three in the morning." He said to himself, with a soft miserable breath, he forced himself off of the mattress using his phone as a light source, he slipped on his glasses, pulled on his red hoodie and black t-shirt that was hanging, and pulled out a pair of baggy jeans out of his suitcase.

After he had gotten dressed he opened the door to his spare room into one of the hallways on the first floor...his room was nothing more than a small closet that was underneath the staircase. To the words of his fellow frat bros...he wasn't worthy to have an actual bedroom. Making his way to the living room as the moonlight shined through the blinds onto the mess that was left from last night's party, something that he wasn't invited to.

He only looked down at the mess with his dull eyes, as well as the note that was left for him.

"Not Sorry about the mess Slut, but hey to make it up to you the bros and girls and I left you our homework to finish...after all, you don't want to let your bros down do you?"

Sonic saw the name of who wrote the note, Shadow as much as he wanted to crumble up the sheet of paper and just leave the mess.

"You don't want to let us down?"

"Just think of the popularity that you'll get if you do this for us."

"Come on Dollface, don't you want to see my happy?"

Those words started to repeat in his mind, despite the tiredness in his expression...hints of the bags underneath his eyes, and the sluggish-like demeanor, he only made his way over to the kitchen pantry and started to pull out some trash bags and get to work with picking up the mess.