『★』ƧΣXY ЯΣᄂIΣF『★』

Requested By: Myself

Plot: I miss you, when your out of town (Long Distance)

Smut: Yes
(Fetish[s]: Video Call, Masturbation, Pet Names, Sex Toys)

Extra: Trans Sonic, Both Shadow and Sonic are Married with a Hoglet.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Shadow lets out a sigh of relief, when him and a certain bat had arrived at their destination, a fancy apartment, that G.U.N was paying cause of a stupid hard care stake out mission.

"Finally...Ugh, I was starting to get claustrophobic being stuck on that plane, for twenty hours." Rouge complained as she just opens the door to the room that she claimed for herself.

Upon hearing the door slam shut, Shadow only rolled his eyes, as he took his own suitcase to the opposite room, before getting settled in he checked the room for any hidden cameras, when he found none. He only started to unzip his suitcase to pull out his laptop.

With the silver wedding ring on his finger, it was obvious that he had made a promise to his partner, that he would call when he had arrived safely at his destination.

Logging into the computer, he turned on his wrist watch to activate the private internet service, that had installed in his transmitter. After connecting to it he started to make the call.

As the computer started ringing it was suddenly picked up, and blue hedgehog answered, with the matching wedding ring on his own finger.

"Good Afternoon Doll" Shadow answered.

The blue hedgehog only smiled "Hey Shads."

Black hedgehog had noticed what his husband was wearing.

The blue hedgehog was wearing, some long white stalkings that squeezed his thighs to show off the thickness of his legs, an extra large white t-shirt with a pastel yellow star in the center...Sonic noticing that Shadow was staring he just pulls on the fabric of the shirt from behind to show off his lushes curvy figure, and a bit of his chest sticking out.

"Chaos it's going to be hard getting to sleep without you."

"It's going be a little harder for me...since Serenity is so attached your sexy ass" Sonic pouted, talking about his daughter.

The black hedgehog only chuckle, before his attention shifted to distorted crying from the baby monitor.

"Speaking of the rascal..." Sonic said letting out a soft sigh of annoyance, he only scoops himself off of the bed, holding the tablet close to close to his chest, just to be a little tease, with giving his husband a shot of his small breasts, but just taking it a further by lifting up his shirt, to show up his surgical scars, that had been tattooed up to look like vines.

Shadow couldn't help but to soften expression, just grabbing the pillow that was on the bed, to cover his growing bulge...he knew his lover was doing this on purpose, to just calm his nerves down...it was definitely like him to get aggressive towards G.U.N cause of there constant work, that keeps him from spending time with his family.