『★』PЯIПᄃΣƧƧ『★』

Requested by: Me

Plot: Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby (Let me Treat you)

Smut: Yes
(Fetish[s]: Age Differences [20 to 40 years], Gentle Handling, Female Nicknames, and Teasing)

Extra: Trans Sonic, and Shadow is just helping him pay for college.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

"Hah...Daddy~" Sonic moaned into his phone, it was only a steaming photo, of his older rich boyfriend.

The blue hedgehog, was wearing pale pink, silk leggings that squeezed his thighs to show the thickness of them, that was also attached a thin cloth piece that only covered his waist, a Japanese school girl pink short dress, with a matching top that was cropped exposing his sensitive underbelly.

Sonic had been alone for a few hours, after all his college classes ended early if he was focused, as for his boyfriend...well he was still in conference, or at least that's what Sonic thought.

"Princess~"

Sonic who was breathing heavily, when saliva dripping down from corner of his mouth, only sat up...his tail wagging slightly.

"Looks like you've been a naughty girl have you~"

Sonic only looks at Shadow, with lust in his eyes...on the nightstand by the bed, was an open pill bottle with pink pills.

Shadow had purposefully given his boyfriend the wrong pills...that is supposed to help him stay focused during his lessons. The older male wanted to try out the new dosage on his pharmaceutical drug, it was designed to help female Mobian's have more control when they are in heat, after all during that time of season or month, birth control, and the day after pills were more of an afterthought.

Though Sonic was highly aware of the drug, hints why he kind of signed up for be a test subject just to earn money to pay for his college, he just didn't have any idea that the CEO of the company, would take a liking to him.

Shadow just had a grin on his tan muzzle, as he just watched his lover, suck on his thumb...as if it was something else, while moaning and purring. A soft breath escapes his own lips, as the tightness around his waist to feel uncomfortable, with his free hand he started to undo his belt. "Alright Princess...let's see just how much of a good girl you are~"

Sonic only laps up his own saliva when Shadow pulled his thumb out of his warm mouth. He only leans into to lick the throbbing cock, as will as give the girth gently nibbles on the base.

Shadow only leaned back in the bed, soft breathes escaping his lips, "That's it Princess...no rush~" he moaned out softly.

"Mmm~" Sonic moaned, as the vibrator that was deep in his vulva was forced onto the max setting, he only moves his head to the tip...before wrapping his lips around it, his ear tilting to the side when Shadow had placed his hand there...the moans that the older male was making wasn't enough to tell him that he was doing a good job.

"Just...a little further Princess." Shadow moaned out, a soft gasp escapes his lips when his girth was only halfway into his lover's mouth.

Sonic felt the cock throbbing in his mouth, he heard the soft breath of "Such a good girl" that only made him moan against the girth as he pushed his head further down, just gulping down the tip of his lover's girth.

"Ah" Shadow gasped, his body only shivering as the warm drips of his lover's saliva was coating his balls, his moaning and breathing started to get a little bit more passionate. When his lover started to moving his head, and press his tongue more against the throbbing girth.

Sonic closed his eyes as he was breathing through his nose...his ears perking up every time he was praised, he only groans as he really couldn't stop himself from climaxing all over the vibrator and bed sheets. Shadow only chuckles "Good Girl~"

The loud slurping and humming, a long with Shadow's praising was heard throughout the bedroom, Shadow only grips Sonic's head as he felt his girth about to release.

Sonic only moans as he felt the thick long warm ropes shot into his mouth, making his cheeks swell...he only continued suckling and gulping down his delicious dessert, before pulling his head away...and the girth soft licks to clean it.

"Hah...come on, let's give my favorite girl...his favorite treat~"

Sonic only purrs when he pulled onto Shadow's lap, the vibrator finally being pulled out of his vulva. He only rubs his needy area his lover's lubricated cock.

"Hah...Daddy, C-can I be loud?" Sonic asked.

"Be as loud as you want princess~"

Sonic only grips onto Shadow's shoulders before pushing the cock into his wet vaginal canal, letting out a loud lustful moan...he only started to moving his hips slowly, just listening to his lover's moan's. His paws only curl when his sensitive thighs were squeezed.

"Ahh...Daddy, your cock feels good~" Sonic moaned out as he had started to pick up pace with his bouncing.

"Yeah...Your body feels amazing around my cock~" Shadow responded, he only wraps his arms around Sonic's body, holding him place, as he just started to bucking his hips up into that steamy hole of his young lover's.

Sonic could only tilt his ears back in submission, as he just couldn't control himself, his legs just wrapped themselves around Shadow's waist, as he moans.

"Ah! Daddy...I'm cumming! Daddy please~" Sonic moans out as he was kind of in tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Go ahead Princess...You've been such a good girl~" Shadow groaned out.

Sonic only tightens his grip, as he just lets out a lustful gasp...feeling the sudden slam into his sweet spot, thus causing his own body to clench up before the pressure in his gut releases.

Shadow only lets out a steamy breath, as his hands trailed down to his lover's hips, and he forces the blue hedgehog down forcing his knot into his vulva.

A scream escapes the blue hedgehog's lips before his body completely relaxes as the sudden rush of thick creamy fluid made is way inside is vagina.

"Hah...Was I a, good girl?~" Sonic breathed out looking down at his lover.

"You were great, Princess~" Shadow responded.