Did we do it?

Hello my loves, this chapter will be a little longer and you will be very intrigued in the end, stay stunned and write your opinions please it motivates me❤️

Elizabeth's pov:

When i woke up it was first time for so long when i didn't feel anxious since the morning, i opened my eyes and tried to move when i felt some heavy feeling on my chest , i looked around and saw y/n cuddling with me, her one had was under my neck and another hand was on my boob which made me think of that morning when i was in her bed.

As much as i don't want to ruin this moment because i feel so comfortable in this position as much i am sure that if she will wake up and will see this she will feel uncomfortable and i will feel guilty because i demanded to sleep together, i carefully moved her hand and got up, got dressed and went downstairs.

My family is already awake, chatting with each other, i joined them and we were talking about some stuff. After some minutes we heard y/n's voice

"Good morning everyone" she said while waving her hand to us, it was so adorable and funny, i think she hadn't woke up fully

I said good morning and so did my family too, i stood up to make breakfast for us and was in process when i heard what my mom said

"Y/n how did you make lizzie to let you borrow her favorite shirt?" As soon as i heard that words i dropped knife which was in my hand.
God no, lord save me now...

"Her favorite shirt huh?" Y/n said while looking at me with smirk on her face

"No mom it isn't that shirt, you confused them they look similar " I tried to lie about it but my sister started talking

"No it's exactly that shirt which you brought here some months ago and wear every time when something bad happens to you, it's like it calms you down" mary kate said and i felt how y/n's smile got wider and i also felt how my cheeks got red, i got so embarrassed, she wasn't supposed to see this shirt at all and she wasn't supposed to hear all of this whatever my family said.
Y/n noticed how embarrassed i was and tried to change the topic

"So Elizabeth if we want to be there on time we should leave maximum in one hour"

"Yes i know, let's eat breakfast together and then we can go"
i said and picked up the knife which i dropped.

After we ate we went to my house, I didn't say a word whole way because i was still embarrassed, y/n was smiling to herself time to time and it was very cute, when we were getting ready i gave her the shirt and told her she could take it but she refused it and told me that it's already mine and if she will stay with me again she will borrow it so it's win for both of us, i know she said it for me and i find very cute in that.

_____________________________

Party time

We got dressed and y/n left me completely speechless, she looks so hot and attractive in that suit.
She complimented me about my dress and i felt so happy about it, i like that she noticed it and told me something sweet about it.

I entered the entrance and she was behind me, its chris party, so here isn't someone who I doesn't know, it's close friends party, for some reason i thought y/n would get excited about marvel cast but she didn't, she kept her cool and it surprised me a little at first but then i got know that she was working with some of them some time ago.

I was trying to find Scarlett, but it turned out she couldn't attend this party because of some reason. Then new actress florence came to us , she introduced herself to us and we chatted about new marvel movie a little, after some time i saw that she gave her number to y/n, it made me so mad and so sad at the same time but i couldn't say anything, i have no rights to say anything so i just ignored it and tried to think about robbie who should get back tomorrow, it makes me excited to be honest and i still hope that when he's back our relationship will get better and as it was in old times.