Can you stay?

Hello my loves, I'll update two chapters today, you won't regret reading either of them, please comment so i know if it's good chapters, love you all❤️

Also i want yall read it while listening "kara sevda" i was writing while listening to it so it hits even more beautiful like that

___________________

Elizabeth's pov:

I went down after 20 minutes, everything was ready, she was standing there with one red rose in her hand, i wasn't even down yet but i felt how i was smiling so wide, i was looking at her and she was also smiling at me so sweetly. She warms my heart and she doesn't even know about it. It's just her being like this, being so perfect i wish she was mine and i wish i wasn't so scared of admitting some things.

"Hey" i said shyly

"Hi beautiful" she said with smile and gave me the rose

"Thank you y/n, for everything"

i smiled to her and she nodded, she went to behind me and hold the chair for me, i sat and she sat down too, everything had so amazing smell and everything looked so delicious. I took one bite and i accidentally moan from pleasure

"Haha do you like it?" She asked me while smiling

"Oh god I'm sorry it's just so amazing I couldn't hold myself" i also said while laughing

"How did you learn to cook that good?" I asked her while taking another bite

"My mom taught me, she was an amazing cook and i was always lazy to learn but one day she told me, "don't you wanna cook for the woman you will be in love with y/n?" At first i got confused because i didn't know she knew that i was into women and when i heard that words from her it made me so immensely happy, i was always scared about their reactions because they were very important people in my life and hearing that they were supportive of me meant world to me, that's the start of my cooking experience, i decided to learn after her words because i really wanted to cook for my woman"

Y/n told me with biggest smile on her face and after some seconds that smile turned into sadness, she noticed it herself and opened the bottle of wine, and drank whole glass in seconds, i understood that it was painful topic for her so i decided not to ask anything just show her my feelings about everything she said.

"Y/n your mom would be so proud of you, not only in cooking even though it's amazing food but in everything, you are so amazing person, so wonderful, i am so amazed by you honestly and i might not be your woman but trust me every person who will be lucky enough to be with you will be so happy and amazed by you, because you are amazing yourself. Your parents would be so proud of you, i promise "

She smiled at me, so brightly and so gently, i felt that she felt happy after my words and that was enough to be proud of myself because all i want is to make her happy right now.

She nodded to me, took my hand and kissed me on my hand, after that she thanked me and continued eating. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach cause of the kiss, no one has ever kissed me on my hand, she's always doing things Ive never experienced but Ive always dreamed of. It's amazing, she's amazing...

After some minutes of silence she started talking

"Actually i remember you told me you would cook for me too, you didn't and i am waiting patiently" she told me while laughing she's so adorable

"I will cook for you when we're back, i like my kitchen and i think everything is tastier when i cook there"

"You're little weirdo Elizabeth" she told me while laughing so hard i laughed with her and then i decided to tease her a little