Mine

Zoya's Pov:

That urge of knowing everything, whatever was going on inside his mind, was very strong at that time but i didn't want to hear his voice in that tone. It was making me cry. There was sadness in every single word he was saying. So, i decided to give him time to calm down.

At first i sat properly on my bed and then i asked him to lay his head on my lap. He did the same.

He was staring at me while i was slowly combing his hairs with my fingers. He was feeling relaxed, i could sense it.

"It wasn't you..it was actually Riya.
He finally spoke.

I was startled by his statement.

"Whattt!!!!!!!?????. Are you serious?
I almost shouted.

"I was beyond shocked When i discovered the actual truth about Ruhan's death. It's hard to believe but yes, it's his own sister who killed him.

He closed his eyes before completing the sentence. It was hard for him to talk about the reason of his bff's death.

"But why would she do that???? I mean there is no reason for her to kill him.

I cried. All these years i was blaming myself for his death. I never stopped feeling guilty for killing the person with whom i was madly in love at a time.
I couldn't believe that Riya did everything. All these years she took care of me and Tara like her family, how could i believe that she is the murderer.

"Past four days i was doing my research on Riya. And then i got to know that She was there inside your house at the night of murder.
And Riya bought the same poison from a medical store, one day ago of that night, which was found inside Ruhan's body.
He suddenly sat up on the bed, facing towards me, after saying this.

"You know Zoya, Riya used to send Rakhi to me, Ruhan And Sohail from her hostel. Three of us used to fight alot , arguing on whom she loves the most as her brother. We always wanted to protect her from everything. And look at her now. I can't believe that She is the same Riya for whom Ruhan used to save his entire pocket money so that he could give her the best gift on rakshabandhan.

He eyes were glossy when he explained it. It was becoming tougher for him to explain more.

I held his hand.

"It's alright Rishi, I'm here with you. Explain it later if it's hurting badly.

I again asked him to lay his head on my lap. He did the same and then he closed his eyes.

I fall asleep after staring him sleeping for almost an hour. There were many thoughts and questions in my mind. I wanted answers. So, i started thinking and eventually i ended up falling asleep.

Anyways, Next day when i woke up. Rishi was not on my bed. even i was not on sitting position anymore. I was lying perfectly straight on my bed with a blanket over my body.

I slowly pulled down my blanket. At the same time, Rachel came and asked me to come downstairs for breakfast.

After being fresh and up, i went downstairs.

Rishi was not there. I asked Rachel about Cammile, Tara and Rishi.

"Cammile already left for UK, you were sleeping. So, She asked me to tell you that She would meet you directly at the building site.
And Tara is Studying with her teacher.
Rachel explained.

"And Rishi?
I asked.

"Sir, is in his office room.
She replied.

"Did he eat something?
I asked.