𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍     ✱ 𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 

found someone i'm fallin' for. you hit
me back, we're talking more now.  )

after paige had announced to the rest of the crew that she'd be taking ali home and offering a ride to anyone else who needed it, the two headed out. they all assured they were fine, including sutton. she seemed to have really hit it off with the rest of the girls, so the blonde double checked to make sure she was okay with it, and of course she complied.

paige and alina had now been in the front seat of her car, ali's head rested against the window as paige's r&b playlist shuffled on aux. the girl could not drive without music, she thought the silence might kill her. "i have a feeling this isn't the last time i'll be doing this." paige said with a small chuckle, which caused ali to shoot her head up, looking quite offended.

"trust me, i'll never embarrass myself like that again." she ensured, her words followed with a hiccup.

"i didn't think it was embarrassing. kinda cute." paige shrugged but immediately regretted saying that. cute? truthfully, though, she thought everything alina did was cute ... but she didn't have to know that.

ali smiled over at paige, who definitely felt her eyes on her. "that's cute." she leaned her head against her elbow that was propped up on the compartment between them.

paige didn't take her eyes off of the road she she stifled a laugh. "what?"

"it's cute that you think i'm cute." alina said matter-of-factly.

"i didn't say that." paige shook her head, ultimately trying to avoid the fact that she indeed did.

"it should be a crime to gaslight a drunk girl. like, you should get life for that." paige threw her head back at this because alina was truly a character when drunk.

as paige pulled into a parking spot outside of her apartment complex, she got out and proceeded to walk around to ali's side, helping her out of the car and all the way up to her door. one thing she wouldn't do was send her up there without knowing she was safe and sound in bed.

     "alright." paige said with a light grunt as ali finally got into bed. she watched as the girl fumbled with something underneath the covers, which made the blonde's eyebrows furrow.

     "jeans!" her question was answered in a matter of seconds as ali threw her pants at her, paige catching them as if she were waiting for it.