𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

( me? i'm moving quiet, all the things
we're trying, let's just keep it private. )

alina slowly opened her eyes, wincing at the piercing sunlight streaming through the window. a throbbing headache reminded her that she might have overindulged, but she luckily remembered everything. she always did when she'd get wasted. blinking away the haze, she realized she wasn't in her own bed. panic surged momentarily until the familiar surroundings of paige's room registered, but no paige. not even a dent of her figure. she must've slept on the couch.

pushing herself up on her elbows, ali groaned, feeling the weight of her hangover settling in. memories of the night before flooded back in disjointed fragments, but the way her night ended was the first thing on her mind. she only had sutton to thank. taking a glance around the bed, she saw that her phone was plugged in next to her, the time reading 9:54 am.

     alina was quick to open up her camera, taking a look at herself in which she chuckled. her hair had been taken out of the updo she spent perfecting last night, curly fly away's everywhere probably articulated from sweating, and the hair now tickling her back every time she moved. she realized that paige must've taken off her makeup for her, because as soon as they arrived to the familiar apartment, the girl remembered crashing.

     "rough night?" paige teased from the doorway, announcing her presence. she balanced a plate in one hand, a light pink smoothie gracing the other as she kicked the door closed with her foot. ali managed a weak smile at the gesture, watching as she waltzed over to the bed before taking the items from her.

     "actually a pretty nice one, if i remember correctly, but hangover's and i do not get along." she emphasized. paige grinned as she threw herself next to alina, her stomach facing the ceiling. she was just glad she could recall what she confessed to the night before. "you cooked?"

     paige shook her head. "azzi made it. you can thank me for the smoothie though." she made sure to add, pointing to the glass as she took a sip. ali shot her some sort of impressed look, making paige rub her hands together. "didn't know i got down like that, huh?"

     alina stifled a laugh as she picked up the plate. "calm down, smoothie queen. the blender did all the work." she retorted, taking a bite of the breakfast sandwich that azzi absolutely cooked on. figuratively and literally. paige took offense to ali's words, and was quick to pick it up and taste the said smoothie for herself.

     she smacked her lips dramatically as she pulled the straw away from her lips. "i'd like to see you make a smoothie like that." paige challenged, setting the cup back down on the nightstand as the brunette's laugh filled her ears. she looked over, and even with a mouthful of food, morning breath, and messy hair she was still just the prettiest thing she'd ever seen.