𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

( baby, in the moment, you'll know this is
something bigger than us and beyond bliss. )

     "it's only been, like, what? four days?" alina's voice reverberated through the house as paige reclined on the couch. her legs were wide open as she held her phone in one of her hands, not being able to contain the faint smirk on her lips as she looked at alina through the screen.

"four days too long. wrap it up." paige swirled her pointer finger in the air jokingly as alina's laugh filled her ears. alina, driving, stole glances at paige whenever possible, her phone precariously propped on the car's console. meanwhile, paige remained engrossed in their conversation, admiring alina and not tearing her eyes away for a second.

speaking with paige again had significantly made alina forget about the encounter with jasmine, as paige was still oblivious that she knew about it. upon returning home, alina eagerly recounted all of the details she'd been purposely leaving out to sutton. the blonde hardly batted an eye throughout said conversation she knew. it made alina wonder if the rest of the team knew as well, although it was evident that they had an idea.

     "where are you going?" paige jerked her head up towards her phone, concern lacing her features.

     as alina made a turn, she glanced down at paige for a brief second as she continued on a straight road. the sun hit the side of her face perfectly as she spoke. "i'm meeting with nika and ice." she said simply, but the fact of the matter only made paige more curious.

     "where?" paige inquired.

     "the mall." alina responded, anticipating more questions.

     "to get what?" paige breathed out.

     "has anyone ever told you that curiosity killed the cat?" ali chuckled at paige's barrage of questions, giving her a playful look as she pulled into her destination and unbuckled her seatbelt.

paige smacked her teeth. "we're getting birthday gifts for you." alina finally divulged as she exited the vehicle, her smile impossible to conceal at the sight of paige's changing expression. paige's birthday loomed, scheduled for tomorrow, which also meant her party was imminent. the party arrangements had been meticulously organized by azzi with the collaborative efforts of the entire team, ensuring a huge turnout given paige's combined popularity in both athletics and social circles.

"for me?" she said dramatically, placing a hand over her heart. paige was always one for the attention she loved it while most people despised it. since a young age, it was like she was meant for the spotlight.