𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱ 𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 

( i know i get around 'cause i like to move
freely. but you could lock it down, i could
tell by how you treat me. )

     it'd been about a week, and after a discussion with sarah fields regarding the team's upcoming media day in her office on campus, alina assured her that she comprehended the plan before proceeding to the gym. with practice scheduled to conclude around the same time, ali anticipated meeting paige there, as she had mentioned needing to convey something important. today, alina didn't have any photography obligations to do with the huskies, but she did have another gig to tend to after talking with paige, which she hoped wouldn't take too long. luckily, the blonde was worth the running around.

     as alina arrived, she greeted and said her goodbyes all in one to the team members who were leaving. geno had been being more hard on them with the season starting soon, so they did indeed look more tired than usual. she made her way in as the bouncing of a basketball and squeaking sneakers filled her ears. paige's basketball and sneakers.

     "working overtime?" ali teased as paige whipped her head around, her gaze instantly softening at the sight of the brunette. she smiled, following through with her shot as alina made her way over to the middle of the court where the blonde was located.

     "i was a lil' rusty during practice today." paige breathed out, referring to why she was still at the practice center. paige was also one for perfecting something until she got it right. failure was one of her biggest fears and at times, she worked herself too hard. she cheesed as ali came closer to her, dropping her basketball with a thud and pulling her into a warm hug. alina couldn't help but playfully recoil at the sensation of paige's sweat against her skin, letting out an exaggerated scream of disgust.

     "p, that's gross." alina quipped, dragging her words out as she finally managing to push paige away, though a smile tugged at the corners of her lips despite her mock disgust.

paige's laughter filled the air, a melodic sound that echoed off the gymnasium walls. "okay, it's not that bad." she teased, flashing a mischievous grin at ali.

"i'm so sick of you." alina rolled her eyes playfully. azzi was right about paige being the equivalent of like, ten siblings. her expression softened as she took in paige's familiar features. "what did you need to tell me?" she inquired, her curiosity evident.

paige licked her lips as her lips curved into a sheepish smile. she picked up another ball, beginning to dribble it. "'mkay, don't hit me, but i just wanted to see you." she confessed, her tone laced with honesty and a hint of vulnerability.