𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍           ✱           𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝓛𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍       ✱ 𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 

i try not to show how i feel about you thinking
we should wait, but we don't really want to. )

     it had now been two days since paige and alina hung out, a saturday. after a talk in the women's huskies groupchat; some of the girls had to work and some already had plans on the rainy evening, but the ones who didn't had ultimately decided to head to paige and azzi's apartment to hangout.

     kk, nika, aubrey, amari, and ice had been piled into the living room; alongside the hosts, of course, with an open pizza box sitting in front of them on the coffee table; only a few slices remaining. video games and snacks seemed to be the move, and paige had currently been in a fortnite game with kk and nika on a team, followed suit with paige and aubrey. everyone was else was talking, while the focused girls seemed to just be listening as their fingers moved against the controllers.

     "yo, p. what's with you and li?" as soon as paige was about to secure their last and final kill, her finger slipped, definitely not expecting the question to slip from nika's mouth.

     the room erupted into laughter at her slip up, but paige only sat back as if she wanted to sink into the couch, dragging her hand over her face. the controller sat on her sweatpants, the manspread she had going on preventing it from falling. "nah, that's cheating. imma' get my get back though, it's alright." paige jerked her head up towards nika, who thought the entire situation was hilarious.

     "real spill, you're not gonna tell us?" aubrey asked as she put the controller down. clearly no one was interested in another game that evening, especially with the newfound topic. truthfully, paige didn't really want anyone to know what her and ali going on; partly because she wasn't completely sure either, and also because she knew from experience that people knowing ultimately ruined relationships. the blonde knew her friends weren't going to run to a live broadcast and announce it to the world, but it wasn't that. it was a form of jinxing, and paige didn't wanna get her hopes up ... and maybe she didn't wanna admit that she was falling for ali. atleast not out loud.

     the girl passed her controller to azzi, it being her turn to switch as amari was sitting at their island table, sipping a cup of soda. "there's nothing going on." paige shrugged, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room as she put her arms behind her head, groaning a bit as she stretched. she felt a lot of eyes on her, though. "man, i'm deadass." she added with a chuckle.

     "suuure!" kk smacked her lips.

     "has to be real serious," azzi said. "i don't even know a thing." the girls gasped, and paige shot her best friend a side eye because she definitely wasn't helping her case. azzi picked up the remote, hoping to put on a movie of some sorts as she stifled a laugh, knowing what she did.