Ch.8 - Lockdown Mayhem

CHANGING STORY PATH CUZ THIS IS ABT MILKMAN, AND WE FUCKING LOVE MILKMAN 💪

CW // V10L3NCE

---•🥛•---

  I slowly turn around to be met with a doppelganger Francis with red stains on him, presumably blood. It grabs the collar of my shirt and pins me up against the wall and places its knee between my legs. I let out a breathy whimper at the placement, clutching its wrists to get it to let go of me.

  "Let me go you bastard!" I yelled, in hopes for it to just let go already, but alas it didn't.

  "There's nothing to be afraid of sweetheart~" It whispers into my ear with pure seudction and starts to nibble on my neck while its tongue would softly brush against my skin. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. This feeling was something I never really felt before, but I can't help but feel some sort of arousal growing in me. It uses its body to put more weight against me while hands seep under my shirt, caressing my skin underneath.

  It went on for a few seconds before it bites down onto my neck, causing a shock of pain to go through my body. I scream loudly at the pain and gritted my teeth as it starts to suck the wound it caused, feeling the blood trickling down.

  "Mmmh.. You taste good~" It hums deeply with satisfaction while licking the wound. I clench my teeth from the intensifying stinging pain and began to breathe heavily because of it. I swung a hand at it, but it manages to catch it and pin it next to my head.

  "C'mon." I become more desperate, glaring at the doppelganger. As much as how heated this is becoming, I still need to get out of this situation, else I'm fucking a seducing doppelganger.

  While its head is down on my neck and busy trying to lure me deeper as it caresses my back thigh, which is working apparently, I lean down to its ear and bite down onto a good chunk of it, and rip it off. Blood splatter onto the ground as it screams in pain, letting go of me to take a few steps back while it holds onto the side of its head, blood trickling down to his neck.

  "You.." It growls at me with a grimace look on its face. I spit the ripped ear out of my mouth and grinned with red stained teeth.

  "Whoops, gotta go." I run out of the broom closet and back down the corridor while spitting out the remaining blood left in my mouth. Yet the copper taste remains.

  I'm stopped in my tracks by another doppelganger, I assume it's the one who chased me. The two doppelgangers jolt towards me on both sides. I quickly run and slide under one of the doppel's legs, knocking it off and scramble back up, running as fast as I could while they continue to chase me. Like a hit and run chase. I never knew the day I'll be running from two doppelgangers will arrive, bur here I am.

  Upon seeing an elevator opening at the end of the corridor, I sprint towards it and jump in, crashing onto the floor, nearly hitting my head against the wall.

  "GROUND FLOOR!" I yell out at the tenant in the elevator, and they press a button. I remain on the floor for a moment to catch my breath.

  "Phew, thank you. I wish I could pay you back la..ter..." I say while I look up at the tenant towering over me, only to see a skinless face Anastacha. I let out a breathy whine. "Don't do this to me please." I'm on the verge of breaking down at this point.