(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭]--[)

MIKEXD: Welcome.. to 3rd Life! An experimental Minecraft Hardcore Mini-Series but.. WITH A TWIST!!

There are 14 characters in this series, and all of them is starting with 3 Lives..

When your on your Green Life, You will be passive and help other greens and have some fun! Unless.. when someone dies..

When you die, You are down to 2 Lives with a Yellow Name.. Now, It doesn't affect your goal.. You just still work with other players, But.. You are on hot water, So be more careful to not die again.. But if you manage to die again, You will be down to your 3RD LIFE.. aka. Your Last Life with a Red Name..

When your a Red Name, Your goal changes.. Your goal now is to team up with other Reds and kill Greens and Yellows throughout the server, This will trigger some wars, conflicts, and any other chaos that will happen throughout the season..

And if you die on your third life, You are out of the series and on Spectator Mode.. ending the series for you..

Now that you know the rules about 3rd Life, Let's go to their POV's!

=======================================================

[AT SPAWN...]

🔪🩸 (CHARA): So... Were all here because.. We need to WORK together.. As much as I don't want that.. I'm Green, which is my favorite color but.. It means that I'm a PASSIVE person.. BLEUGH.. Like.. who wants to be passive? But whatever, I guess I have to follow the rules, Because you all already know who wins this season.. It's gonna be me.

💀🎺 (SANS): Wow.. Talking about over-confidence there, Well.. You heard the creator, We must go now and gather some materials and make a.. base or whatever, I haven't played Minecraft before..

😈 (BLITZO): Sans.. You never played Minecraft because you were lazy, EVEN THOUGH you promised your viewers to play Minecraft at around 20k Likes on your YT Channel! >:[

💀🎺: Well.. I didn't say that will definitely happen, I just said it MIGHT happen.. So, Not entirely my fault.. But I can finally play Minecraft now so.. Good luck, kiddos.

💛😄 (N): Good luck to you too! Especially all of you! I can't wait to play Minecraft.. I never even played video games before..

💜 (UZI): Well I have, so.. N, Let's be allies!

💛😄: Oh, sure thing!

💜: Great, I can teach you the basics of Minecraft, And I'm sure your gonna be good and get used to it!

💛😄: Thank you, thank you!

☀️ (SUN): There is no time to loose! We MUST get materials ASAP! Neptune, come with me!

🌊🔵 (NEPTUNE): Wait what.. why?

☀️: Just.. COME WITH ME!

🌊🔵: Oh umm.. ok. 

Sun and Neptune walked away and immediately began punching some trees to make some planks, a crafting table, and some wooden tools after! While the others began a little slow..

🧽 (SPONGY): Wow.. It's really hard for me to play, especially when I don't have arms but.. As long as I'm NOT the first to get out of the series, That's enough for me! :D

💛😄: Oh! Hello fellow player!

🧽: Oh? Hello umm... Who are you two?

💛😄: My name is Serial Designation N! It's nice to meet you!