►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮 / 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 ]--[)◄

╔═══════════════《✧》═══════════════╗

After the current events of the Whole Team O.A.K and The 2 Boogeyman situation, Other things happened.. One of The D and D members, Uzi.. was thinking of COMPETING.. in Sweden's betting game.

💜🤖 [🥬]: Guys...

🗡️🩸 [🐤]: Yeah? What's up? You okay?

💜🤖 [🥬]: Well.. I've been kind of thinking.. maybe I can do Sweden's Betting Game.. Because right now, 3 People are currently competing right now.. and.. I'm gonna join in because.. I.. love risks.

🗡️🩸 [🐤]: Oh.. Are you sure? That will possibly lose your life if someone else wins..

💉🤖 [🥬]: Yeah.. That would be a STUPID move, Uzi! >:(

🗡️🩸 [🐤]: I agree with V, I think you should forget about that and let's just.. continue building and.. try to fix what Leafy did with her failed trap in you're house..

💜🤖 [🥬]: You know what.... I'm taking the risk, Bye! *runs away*

🗡️🩸 [🐤]: WAIT WHAT!

💉🤖 [🥬]: Welp... her loss. :/

...

Uzi went to Political Mountain to try and speak to Sweden.. and see if he lets her join the Betting Game..

💜🤖 [🥬]: SWEDEN!

💛🟦 [👾++]: Oh hello! How may I assist you today, Uzi! Got any problems?

💜🤖 [🥬]: Oh umm.. not really, I just wanna.. question that.. Am I allowed to bet on someone still?

💛🟦 [👾++]: Oh! Definitely! The game ends when someone eventually found emeralds!

💜🤖 [🥬]: Oh.. thank you!

💛🟦 [👾++]: You're welcome.. So, Who do you want to bet?

💜🤖 [🥬]: Hmm.. I think... Acid.. to be honest, He's kind of smart and always finds a way to get emeralds faster than the wind, So I'm going for Acid!

💛🟦 [👾++]: Ooooh, interesting choice! Now forfeit your life and you'll be OFFICIALLY competing in my betting game!

💜🤖 [🥬]: Alright! :D

Uzi typed out "/givelife Sweden".. gaining Sweden back up to 9 Lives.. and Uzi gaining down to 2 Lives.. which is Yellow..

💛🟦 [👾+++]: There we go! You are now competing in my game! It's been fun chatting with ya!

💜🤖 [🐤]: Me too! Bye bye!

💛🟦 [👾+++]: Bye!

...

🍃 [🐤]: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING.. I'm supposed to be nice but.. This Boogeyman thing is really driving me crazy!!! I need to kill someone or else I'm gonna turn to Red immediately! OH GOD!!